• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Going by hollingers predictions, Suns are in the running for a top 3 finish.

we gunning for you DY!

How does amare getting 100mill rank amongst the worst money dumps? Feels like he has never played a meaningful game since he got to new york. I'm scared for nash now.

Hi contract was always a ticking time bomb. He knew it, the knicks knew it. Suns fans knew it.

But they had to get something done. Still, it will probably go down as one of the worst contracts in recent times. Almost as bad as McGee's or Ibaka's.

Of course, suns fans are appraently "salty" about it or some such.

Sounds like DY had a daughter

mark.gif

lol at the Knicks. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it. Here is a team that paid Amare $100 mil and how many games has he played the last few seasons? It's hilarious. Dolan should be ashamed. Hopefully he'll hire Isaiah Thomas to fix everything =D

lol at the Knicks. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it. Here is a team that paid Amare $100 mil and how many games has he played the last few seasons? It's hilarious. Dolan should be ashamed. Hopefully he'll hire Isaiah Thomas to fix everything =D

Our starting C has a tender back. Don't tempt the fates you asshole!

Our starting C has a tender back. Don't tempt the fates you asshole!

Dwight Howard with a broken back will play more games than Amare with a knee problem. Book it. Write it down. Make it into a paper airplane and send that shit out into the Pacific. The Knicks are a cursed franchise. They are the NY Mets of the NBA without the 1986 world series trophy. Lost to Hakeem. Lost to Timmy. Bet the franchise on a man child whose infatuation with a dude named Zeke led to a decade of lolz. They are a team that traded away their future for a fat scorer whose ego wouldn't allow him to be overshadowed by some dude named Lin. The Knicks are so full of fat that needs to be cut they may as well be the mother of Honey Boo Boo Child. What a diseased organization. The fans deserve better but like the abused folks they are, they'll keep coming back for more, thereby letting little Jimmy to continue playing house with his daddy's final gift to him.

Women belong in the kitchen cooking food for men also I'm glad the Sonics were moved out of Seattle that crappy town doesn't deserve them also that Turok game for Xbox360 really sucked bad.

Cloving c'mon that was unnecessary, what is Blackace going to say when he sees it?

I had to do it, we can't survive two konexes this year. I'm sorry

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amare out 6 weeks? smh

Also, new OT coming soon. Could use a few more OT titles.

Gigglepoo

They're a four player team (Granger, George, West, Hibbert) and three of their players have pretty serious concerns about injuries (West is coming off the ACL, Hibbert moves like an old man). I see them disappointing a lot of people this year.

Only people with crazy expectations. Pacers are a middling team in the East. Good enough to make the playoffs but they need a break to even win one round.

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| The Battle for New York and the 7th seed.

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Nursing Home Members Team Up and Strike Back

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Bobcats and Magic already eliminated from playoffs

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Asterisks Need Not Apply

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| This Season Actually Counts

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

charsace

Hilarious that you're laughing at the Knicks when your big pick up is coming off of back surgery. You're asking for it.

Nori Chan

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Trolling Knicks fans before it was cool

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| No more lockout rookies

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Where superhero nicknames are overrated

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| pls pop gaf take cloving

Hilarious that you're laughing at the Knicks when your big pick up is coming off of back surgery. You're asking for it.
Dwight off of back surgery will play more games than Amare did last year and will this year combined. Also, we didnt sign Amare for $20 mil a year knowing he had the knees of a 90 year old obese football player. You did.

2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Knicks Have Wisest Roster
2012-13 NBA Season |OT| West Wet Willies Way To Waivers
2012-13 NBA Season |OT| Battle For New York, Whoever Wins Still Loses

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Change your name to 'Nash Potatoes' and I'm on your side.
Ok, this joke took me waaaay too long to get. Which means it's clearly time for me to put my ass in a bed.

I'll see you gents half-way through opening night(I work second shift =/ )

You gon' get this work, Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom