• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

trixx

Haven't paid attention to Nba season this year, wow the eastern conference is a trainwreck. Why does the 13th rank in the west have better win/loss than #6 in east lmao.

What happened to the knicks? 9 straight losses? Is Carmelo and Stoudemire injured or something?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wii U has the best holiday lineup and more quality software than PS4/XBO at the moment.

Stupid comparison, try harder.

Uh that was the point of his apt analogy. They have names but at the end of the day they're a third rate team.

Luckily for them they play in a conference full of Ouyas and Vitas.

Not with Penny still on the market

You are lol.
I'm not running away and using ignore breh. Bobcats are the Virtual Boy of the NBA. Won't even keep their shitty name and uniforms.

Uh that was the point of his apt analogy. They have names but at the end of the day they're a third rate team.

Wrong, he said they're the Wii U because he thinks the console is crap. What names do the Cavs have? Bynum has been irrelevant since 2011 and Irving just started getting major buzz. Most teams have one star.

linsivvi

What's wrong with NeoCavs? They keep acting strangely. One got banned, and another pops up.

All the old Cavs fans are fine, so it can't be the water there.

Why in the world would the Clippers make that trade?

Why wouldn't they? Seems liek a good trade for the Clips to me lol. I would take me melo (assuming he agreesto a sign and trade to clips) over blake or DJ any day of the week. I see clips giving up on a DJ/Griffin future if those 2 gets exposed again this post season.

I think it's more likely that the Knicks would be the one to disagree to this trade than the clips.

Honestly they're more Ouya than WiiU. They're like the 6th worst tema in the leage right now.

Kyrie is Towerfall...both soon to be seen elsewhere.

I'm not running away and using ignore breh. Bobcats are the Virtual Boy of the NBA. Won't even keep their shitty name and uniforms.

You do realize that the bobcats are currently the 8th seed and 2 games ahead of Cleveland right now right?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Former lottery pick Keon Clark was sentenced to eight years in an Illinois prison Wednesday after he pleaded guilty to weapons and DUI charges, the Associated Press reports.
“I never played a game sober, unfortunately,” Clark said in 2007, according to the Associated Press.

Why wouldn't they? I would take me melo (assuming he agreesto a sign and trade to clips) over blake or DJ any day of the week. I see clips giving up on a DJ/Griffin future if those 2 gets exposed again this post season.

I think it's more likely that the Knicks would be the one to disagree to this trade than the clips.

The Clippers' ball movement would be destroyed, their defense would get significantly worse, and their chemistry would take a big hit.

reilo

Why are you guys even responding to that Cavs clown? He ain't even on Dreams-Vision's level.

reilo

Still, the Elias Sports Bureau is spitting out all sorts of mind-blowing statistics that tell us just how bad the Leastern Conference is thus far: Not since 1972 had just two teams in the Least had winning records as late as Dec. 1; in 67 seasons, neither conference has had more than three below-.500 teams in the playoffs (as currently constructed, the Least would have five); last but not least, the Boston Celtics' 8-12 record ties an NBA all-time worst at the 20-game mark for a division leader (they're in the Bad-lantic Division, as one reader informed me).

Sam Amick must post in this thread.

giri

Why wouldn't they? Seems liek a good trade for the Clips to me lol. I would take me melo (assuming he agreesto a sign and trade to clips) over blake or DJ any day of the week. I see clips giving up on a DJ/Griffin future if those 2 gets exposed again this post season.

Naw, Clipps will be hanging on to Blake for a long time. They'd have to have 3 losing seasons or not making the play offs before they consider getting rid of him. Which might happen once CP3 leaves.

DJ though i think they'd trade in a heart beat for the right pieces. Not sure Melo is the right piece though. A Melo / Blake small ball front court would be horrendous defensively.

reilo

Who gives a shit guys, it's only December?

Stop me if you haven't heard that one before...

Sam Amick must post in this thread.

I blame New York teams... More so the Nets.

The Clippers' ball movement would be destroyed, their defense would get significantly worse, and their chemistry would take a big hit.

You gotta believe in melo bro lol. CP3 + Melo + DJ/Griffin is still better than DJ + Griffin + CP3, shttier defense or not... And I think Melo will recognize CP3 and Doc and will probably start to stick to a team system. Lots of ifs, but better than hanging by a Griffin/DJ combo.

I blame New York teams... More so the Nets.

You gotta believe in melo bro lol. CP3 + Melo + DJ/Griffin is still better than DJ + Griffin + CP3, shttier defense or not... And I think Melo will recognize CP3 and Doc and will probably start to stick to a team system. Lots of ifs, but better than hanging by a Griffin/DJ combo.

They're not getting rid of Griffin or Paul anytime soon. Nobody's going to trade for DJ with his current salary except for really dumb GMs that don't have anything to offer in return.

Cheddahz

Banned
sGf3rA6.png

Says I'm running away from a dispute

Puts me on ignore

The irony is killing me, ahahaha

Laughing at the irony of someone who ignores him pointing out he ignores arguments while continuing to ignore he got his facts mixed up on Bynum's contract and the number of shitty teams below 500 in the East.

Irony overload.

It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so condescending about it or so quick to hurl insults.

Never made a mistake

...moving on then.

Coach Houston?

Laughing at the irony of someone who ignores him pointing out he ignores arguments while continuing to ignore he got his facts mixed up on Bynum's contract and the number of shitty teams below 500 in the East.

Irony overload.

It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so condescending about it or so quick to hurl insults.

I never said I knew how many teams were under .500 in the east, I just threw out the number 7. Try again.

lmao

thekad

Banned
Damn this dude is worse than Vag. How many times is he going to be smacked around in one argument.

Let's get the Kyrie in every jersey avatars ready.

Top Bottom