• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Insults me by asking if I understand English

Gets offended when I ask if he eats shit

"Calm down bro"

Cackling over here.

Varejao with another hustle play, no assets
Bennett takes his man off the dribble, no assets
Jack drains 3, no assets

Last few pages of this thread:
charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Knux got banned because his brother, another member, was posting from his account on gaming-side. Someone thought it was an alt and nuked his account to be sure.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No Parsons, Lin or Asik.

Suns got this.

Plus former Rockets always abuse the shit out of them.

giri

The #1 pick scores five points on five shots with no other statistics in the first half and you guys claim the Cavs have no assets?

IWMTB you know some about obscure players.

Is Tristian Thompson any good? From what i've seen, no, he's below average. Would be ok in a bench role. But as a starter seems like a 10 & 10 at best. And his FG% doesn't bode well. Though his FT% is significantly better (anomally?).

But he seems undersized. Being a PF you would normally give him a few years to build into it, but it's not reading great.

Why is the guy who is telling everyone to stop overreacting to December standings the same guy who is literally freaking out in this thread about assets every time a Cavalier does something good?

giri

Why is the guy who is telling everyone to stop overreacting to December standings the same guy who is literally freaking out in this thread about assets every time a Cavalier does something good?

He got his knickers in a knot when i said Loul Deng is worth more than Waiters.

Which ended up with him saying the "Cavs are a loaded team with absurd amounts of assets".

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gucci Messiah thinking he's the shit and thought for a minute his name was Gully Messiah.

Too bad he fails to realize what those two Ls stand for.

Gucci Messiah thinking he's the shit and thought for a minute his name was Gully Messiah.

Too bad he fails to realize what those two Ls stand for.
I bet you thought this comment would be hilarious and that all your internet friends would get a kick out of such a sick burn.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I bet you thought this comment would be hilarious and that all your internet friends would get a kick out of such a sick burn.
I'm just thankful for Anthony Bennett because it made people forget about Oden.

Thanks Cavs! You are useful for something after all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
29-27 Suns

Bill Worrell " It's a 6-0 Houston lead"

my god man lolz is saying 7-0 run that hard?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So the arena in Mexico City is currently being evacuated because of a fire. Maybe we can get a real home game out of this.

SUPREME1

Banned
I feel dirty.

I bought my niece some kicks for the new bball season. She plays on her highschool varsity team.

I ended getting her some Blake Griffins...

Uuugghh.

Top Bottom