• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

The Jazz's overall shooting luck is finally balancing out this year after that legendarily, impossibly bad start.

New York basketball, win some fucking games already.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
IWMTB you know some about obscure players.

Is Tristian Thompson any good? From what i've seen, no, he's below average. Would be ok in a bench role. But as a starter seems like a 10 & 10 at best. And his FG% doesn't bode well. Though his FT% is significantly better (anomally?).

But he seems undersized. Being a PF you would normally give him a few years to build into it, but it's not reading great.

He switched his shooting hand from left to right over the summer. Supposed to improve his shot quite a bit and accounts for the FTS

Mike brown said he had the potential to be one of the best post defenders ever, whatever that means to you

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Clearly the Rockets should trade Harden for Kevin Martin.

Gotta say I'm amazed how quick Rockets fans will turn on their best player, really the only reason they're even relevant at all in the first place.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf did McFail bring Harden back in?

shit coach

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Gotta say I'm amazed how quick Rockets fans will turn on their best player, really the only reason they're even relevant at all in the first place.

When you play like complete shit on D every game and don't even try, waive off plays etc I don't care who you are... you should be on the bench.

No one has turned on Harden, but he deserves a benching once and awhile.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Tonight's @Spurs/@MNTimberwolves game has been postponed due to a generator malfunction which produced smoke inside Mexico City Arena. The date for the rescheduled game, which will be played at Target Center in Minneapolis, will be announced at a later time.

Matrix

Rockets were playing great D finally, back in the game, moving the ball and in comes Harden (must be drunk tonight) turns the ball over and still letting Tucker just stroll by him for anything he wants.

Mcfail should have stayed with the unit on the floor that was actually trying.

Smokey

Criticism of a player is turning? Dude is terrible on defense. It would be different if he made an attempt and it just wasn't working.

Matrix

"Worrel said, "What is wrong with Harden today?... He just looks like he's in a daze."

drunk or high for sure.

GG Suns. Need Parsons and Lin... now.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Tonight's @Spurs/@MNTimberwolves game has been postponed due to a generator malfunction which produced smoke inside Mexico City Arena. The date for the rescheduled game, which will be played at Target Center in Minneapolis, will be announced at a later time.

We did it, you guys. We managed to get 41 home games.

Matrix

Lin, Parsons and Asik out? Why is Asik out?

Thigh contusion, out a week. I smell bs, injury came out of nowhere. Trade is being made imo. I think he's gone and the other team doesn't want him to play anymore.

Dec 15th is coming up.

Matrix

Former Rocket seals the game and stares at the bench... how fitting lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
We did it, you guys. We managed to get 41 home games.

\o/

UdpQ9KC.gif

Top Bottom