• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

We need Parsons back, and we need Asik to give out of shape Howard breathers. Thank goodness Howard didn't scare Asik away from the franchise, we desperately need to get him just as many minutes as Howard if not more

Damn brandy, you hear bout Flame from Mavsbasketball?

We need Parsons back, and we need Asik to give out of shape Howard breathers. Thank goodness Howard didn't scare Asik away from the franchise, we desperately need to get him just as many minutes as Howard if not more

More minutes in regular season though, right?

Smokey

Which one you like better

I like x1 for all of its media features. Snap is really useful, especially on Sundays with the nfl. I can snap whatever and still play a game. I prefer ps4 controller and HATED the ds3.x1 has the better launch titles imo. They balance each other better than you think, but i'd probably choose ps4 cuz fuck 720p in 2013.

Smokey got them Titans too.

or he sold one, i cant remember

Yeah just one now. Sold the other awhile ago.

Wade is probably thinking of sending a chopper for harden so he gets to AA on time and relaxed once Rockets visits Heat. Wade gonna beast on him.

Burke is too good for us to get Jabari

fuck

Burke and good in the same sentence?

tumblr_mkig5qkC7G1ryn86mo1_500.gif

Nothing stops this tank.

Nothing.

exarkun

How could Houston fans be fed up with Howard? He hasn't bitched, hes played within the offense, and he plays defense.

Harden on the other hand, Im pretty sick of. He breaks the offense, takes shitty threes, and then plays terrrrrible defense on the other side. People shit on Houston for our D, but its really just Harden, with AB occasionally a little slow on the switch and Caspi just forgets the guy hes supposed to switch to (which happens too frequently). Some of that is on our Coaches, but man fuck Harden these last few games.

After these last few games, no one can doubt what Parsons does for our D and Lin for our O. Its retarded that McHale can't take advantage of having both Harden and Howard with an AB thats shooting pretty well, but hes a very mediocre coach.

diehard

Fleer
competitive game with a good team with some young guys looking good where we will still get the L.

it's like the perfect game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Thunder gifted 5 freethrows what was once a three point game. Fuck these refs. That was not a fucking foul.

Mothman91

Holy fuck, LMA has mastered that mid range jumper as a PF. I always knew he can make that, but shit, he makes it with fucking ease now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LaMarcus is cooking.

@mtokito: LaMarcus Aldridge is 8 for 9 from field with 16 points in the third quarter for #Blazers. He has 28 points, 10 rebounds overall.

Top Bottom