• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Plenty of young 20 something's in the prime of their lives and careers would voluntarily choose to move from South Beach to Cleveland. Cavs have LeBron on lock.
I don't think anyone here is buying into that line of thinking but it's annoying to hear these ESPN analysts act like there's even the slightest chance he'll come back to Cleveland. I can't think of a single good reason for LeBron to do so.

824399140wuut6.gif
]
that guy squinting in the back lol.

I'm glad Biyombo was able to get something going.

#FreetheSmack

edit: this might not be a popular opinion, but if we could get a top 10 pick for Kemba in this draft I'd pull the trigger. He's had opportunities to try to create for others, but he is still looking for his own shot when it's clearly not falling. We need a point that can help his teammates play to their strengths on offense, Kemba isn't getting it done. Beyond that we sure as heck should not bring Sessions back. If we're going to keep Kemba we need to bring in a bigger point that can pass the rock.

thekad

Banned
The third best team in the East really let the Harden-less, Lin-less Rickets drop 60 on them in a half? Joke conference needs to be folded or the playoff structure changed.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Jack has three or four of that exact same turnover, every game. He throws the dumbest freaking entry passes.

Pimpwerx

Bron has been trying to get Bosh going tonight. Glad they finally found him some easy looks inside. Hopefully that's his slumpbuster. PEACE.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Kinda glad bulls aren't tanking, whole idea rubs me the wrong way. I know it's the best thing long term, but as a sports fan I respect not tanking. Besides there are no guarantees(see Boston and Duncan)

Hopefully they can get better up by trading or pure luck.

I really hope we do something to address our horrible backcourt during the season. I want to ship both Hendo and Sessions out as soon as possible. Ideally, I'd like to find someone that could take over for Kemba to transition him to the role he's best suited for - a sixth man.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
How da hell does Bennett even gain 40 fucking pounds just sitting on his ass for 3 months? He must have been eating straight ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Fuck this, if you're not going to play Bennett, you have to send him to the NBADL. There he could play at least 20 minutes per game and he just might get his shit together.

I know they aren't doing it because Chris Grant doesn't want to feel like a fool, sending down the #1 pick. But you already look like a fool you dumb fuck. There's nothing to lose, at this point.

Fuck this, if you're not going to play Bennett, you have to send him to the NBADL. There he could play at least 20 minutes per game and he just might get his shit together.

I know they aren't doing it because Chris Grant doesn't want to feel like a fool, sending down the #1 pick. But you already look like a fool you dumb fuck. There's nothing to lose, at this point.

So when I say this giri calls me crazy but when you say it you're a rational Cavs fan.

Top Bottom