• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Bennett looks like Jrue Holiday at fat camp. PEACE.
crazy-laughter.jpg

Is it me or does it seem like every time a Heat player has the ball and they see a white Cavalier on them, they basically are like "...fuck ball movement I got this"

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Karasev should be either starting at SG, or coming off the bench for 25 minutes. He's our best shooter, and he's a great passer too.

My biggest fear with the Mike Brown hiring, was his history of horribly handling young players.See: Danny Green, Shannon Brown; dudes that couldn't get a single minute off of the coach's bench.
Says the guy who praises MKG at every turn

MKG is going to be a freaking beast. Be careful sir.

Kinda glad bulls aren't tanking, whole idea rubs me the wrong way. I know it's the best thing long term, but as a sports fan I respect not tanking. Besides there are no guarantees(see Boston and Duncan)

Hopefully they can get better up by trading or pure luck.

I'm just not sure it's possible to tank in the East short of trading Thibs and letting Teague be a player coach.

dalVlatko

Karasev should be either starting at SG, or coming off the bench for 25 minutes. He's our best shooter, and he's a great passer too.

My biggest fear with the Mike Brown hiring, was his history of horribly handling young players.See: Danny Green, Shannon Brown; dudes that couldn't get a single minute off of the coach's bench.
I'm surprised he is getting the minutes he is getting so far

Seems exactly like the type of player Mike Brown would bury in the bench but I really like his game.

MKG is a freaking beast. Be careful sir.
I can't tell if this is a serious post. Danny Green was trash and got sent to the D League by the Spurs after Cleveland traded him. Shannon Brown has bounced around the NBA and been to the D-League multiple times. Stop blaming Brown.

Spooks

MKG is going to be a freaking beast. Be careful sir.
Ehhh Shannon brown hasn't been good since he left the Lakers and Danny Green was cut from the Spurs I think twice. There is something to say about all the players on the cavs regressing though. Mike Brown culture.

Cloudy

Banned

Speaking of Brown, how is he out of the league?

Pimpwerx

What's Doug talking about? Wade's always been one of the best off-ball guards in the league. It's just that before Lebron he was our defacto playmaker.

Also, the refs have missed two blatant travel calls against us this game. That Beas travel and Rio had one earlier too. Really weird. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

That Reebok commercial gets me so hyped to see Nerlens Noel finally play in this league, but I'm left thinking he's just going to suck anyway. PEACE.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Danny Green improved genius, he was awful in Cleveland and didn't deserve to play his rookie year. Mike Brown coached him for ONE year so your claim makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Mike Brown has never attempted to develop a single player. That's my only point.

Top Bottom