• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
iEXtDFMIsNx9s.png

i7u2AvrdL7tzy.png

golem

Wow, is that an uprezzed PS2 game? Jk, but still.

I really should get around to picking up Bulletstorm one of these days, seems like a fun game

Grief.exe

Anyone have any Nvidia Inspector settings for Sleeping Dogs?

Specifically for AA and SGSAA

And can someone link me to the massive downsample thread as well?

Koroviev

Asked this in another thread, but anyway:

Is Mass Effect 3 worth $20? I think I need high-res aliens in space. I blame this thread.

I know people were saying Crysis 3 isn't worth the current price despite the eye candy.

Koroviev

Pretty much. Personally, I would say it is worth it. Most people who played the game post extended cut seem to enjoy the game.

Well, I enjoyed the first two games and the third has a great soundtrack and appears to be aesthetically pleasing. It's just a bummer that some of it takes place on Earth.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well, I enjoyed the first two games and the third has a great soundtrack and appears to be aesthetically pleasing. It's just a bummer that some of it takes place on Earth.

It's also a bummer that it's utterly awful from start to finish.

Grief.exe

All of my screenshots in Sleeping Dogs end up as a black screen. Anyway to fix this?

I have tried taking them with both MSI Afterburner and Steam uncompressed.

I have changed the SLI rendering mode in Nvidia Control Panel.

Spazznid

I'm really only interested in it now because of some of the screenshots with aliens. The humans look terrible.

Don't.

Just get ME1.
ME1 has mods too.

pretend it ended with an open ending and left room for amazing sequels.

I swear to the men in Valhalla that you'll thank me for it.

Top Bottom