• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Tankshell

Set 1 of 2

EC0439D5A490621B536EF7C3312FD73727AA495C
7170C61A08E502FE1F193C9AB9D20AEED29F4E5C

Blizzard

Banned
I like those Crysis shots too. The colors look more interesting than the defaults, and the needles don't look super jaggy (though that may be the result of DoF, or downsampling, or something for all I know).

legacyzero

Banned
I'd rather see the shots, than the complaints, TBH. And no, they're not even CLOSE to as bad as Zyrusticae's shots used to be.

ibecxL3v1U60GY.png

ibr9EbRBc4fCqe.png

FlyFaster

Edit: not sure where I could ask this but I thought this would be a good place to start.

I've looked all over google images for decent pics of the Delphinus from Skies of Arcadia and there is a surprising lack of images of the ship considering it's importance in the game. Also couldn't find much good art, concept or otherwise.

Does anyone have the game on DC, GC or Dolphin that can take a few high quality screen shots from a couple angles? Not only do I want one for my av but I'd like to have a few nice shots to mix in on my desktop.

Top Bottom