• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Stein3x

Crysis with another ToD and various texture mods

i8petzT2vfY5R.png

ibdQgYi7KchlZY.png

Grief.exe

I'm playing through Sleeping Dogs right now.

I'm blown away on so many levels, from the gameplay to visuals.

Every time I do take screenshots, I just get a black screen.

Whether its with Afterburner or Steam. Anyone know of a fix?

I want to participate in the bullshot thread dammit.

Some promo pics I'll use for a Nexus release.

1yrkfi.png

2xyjtv.png

Damn.

I'll have to use that if I ever play through Fallout 3 again. I actually don't have it on my Steam account, but I just finished a play through of New Vegas about 6 months ago.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Thanks! Here's some more I just took:

sleeping_dogs_04jnu89.png

sleeping_dogs_05qxu9t.png

I like that first shot.

Looking at the second one though - I'm curious, do you have the High Res Texture DLC installed? If not, you should get it. I mention because those distant buildings seem low res.

Spazznid

You talking to me or Blades of Time guy?

Blades of Time guy.

Even just from the original it should be obvious to steer clear of that game... Unless you dig that game genuinely, in which case, good on you. I just couldn't find love for it in the deepest parts of my heart.

Koroviev

Blades of Time guy.

Even just from the original it should be obvious to steer clear of that game... Unless you dig that game genuinely, in which case, good on you. I just couldn't find love for it in the deepest parts of my heart.

I tried the demo for Mass Effect 3. I don't think it's awful, but it certainly feels lacking in the pacing department and I can never appreciate manipulative scenes like that one at the start. Otherwise, it seems to be a lot like Mass Effect 2.

Anyone mind sharing AA bits for Dead Space 3? There's one set I can find (0x004012C1), and they cause shadows to glitch in certain scenes.

Stein3x

Stop with Blackfire mod. Please.

whats wrong with that?Sure it looks bad in comparison with other mods and it totally destroys crysis mood but after 10 playthroughs with different mods its fun to try something else.I am not using it for "The Crysis experience" lol

Ciastek3214

whats wrong with that?Sure it looks bad in comparison with other mods and it totally destroys crysis mood but after 10 playthroughs with different mods its fun to try something else.I am not using it for "The Crysis experience" lol

It just looks bad. Reminds me of Zyrusticae's shots.

Top Bottom