• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

legacyzero

Banned
1080P
I wanna downsample, but come the fuck on with that hassle.

iSjJRWXliJQG7.png

iUeeh7MvQ6Bh2.png

Daingurse

idxDdCKOz5yPG.png

ibeMX2LL38BlJu.png

This has to be my favorite non-pokemon "monster taming" game of all time. But man, dat dialogue, like a shitty badly localized anime ahhaha. Sometimes what the characters say makes no sense at all in the context of the conversation, which is quite jarring because the characters are voiced hahaha.

Blizzard

Banned
I would also like to see some more Trackmania2 Valley shots. Those look nice but almost like there is some sort of blur or filter going on.

One3rd

yes

Another. Gaussian Bloom kicked up the drama with these lights a ton.

9216410078_c4eedb246e_o.jpg
Disco!

Nice GTAIV shots.

Picked up Dirt 2 and Dirt 3 in one of the recent sales and thought I try them out. Been awhile since I've played a racing game and I've come to realize why...I suck bad at these. I'm like a ping pong ball between paddles. It's a good thing there are other cars on the track that I can bounce off of!

9214039671_1b3b12f602_o_d.jpg

Went through the water and fell in love with the washer effect.

9214072259_7c6b189791_o_d.jpg

Does anyone know of a way to remove the Dirt 2 embossing on the replays? The replay feature is great for taking screenshots except for that embossed logo.

Pro

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition 1/3

iI3toOb4xKXO6.png

iiQNpG02rTRX1.png

So it seems like this game won't support any downsampled resolutions. Not able to select anything higher than my native 1920x1200.

Top Bottom