• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 PC Bullshot thread of "1 FPS? That's 1 screenshot per second"

Sethos

Banned
Just asking out of curiosity: So these driver resets(or failure, if you prefer) that I'm having with my 670 are common?

If you mean in Sniper Elite specifically, then yes. Having a lot of them, if you mean in other games then I don't have any problems.

ibxPZggHiaLdGK.png

If you mean in Sniper Elite specifically, then yes. Having a lot of them, if you mean in other games then I don't have any problems.

Nope. iIm having them in some games(Brutal Legend, Crysis 3, Serious Sam 3). the 670 crashes, then recovers. but the performance tanks and i have to wait some seconds to play again.
Not sure if my driver installation is corrupted or something like that, but i think i fixed it. I'll post what I've found. Read the last post and see if this helps. i tried it, and Brutal Legend Hasn't "crashed" for more than an hour:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d/8b6721ca-d5f9-4751-a1c8-12067c4125c5?page=3

Koroviev

This thread is dangerous.

That image on the first page has me looking up Mass Effect 3 download prices. I somehow managed to ignore it when it came out, but dat image quality.

Koroviev

Ugh I'm trying so hard not to buy any more games and finish these damn jrpgs in my backlog. But damn! This thread makes me want to pull the trigger on Crysis 3.

I'm slowly but surely amassing a pile of pretty games because of threads like this.

And it's not helping the perpetual upgrade bug...

Kukuk

Banned
me382som.png

I don't have a whole lot of images that I feel are worthy of this thread, since when downsampled from my regular resolution (2160 x 1350), screenshots don't turn out that great. Or at least not as good as the rest of the stuff posted here. The two screens I have posted are from running on my TV, and it's too much of a drag to keep bringing my computer into the living room just to take screenshots. :p

Sethos

Banned
So, to get rid of the OP template for Screenshot of the Month, we decided to pick a winner from the last few days of great shots. We were looking at quite a few images but one stood out for both of us;

We feel it's a great shot, with a fantastic IQ and a great composition which beautifully shows off the lighting and incredible detail of the game. No bribes were taken.

Congratulations EatChildren!

Your picture has been added to the OP.

Durante

I think it should say the month (and year?) on the shot. E.g. "February 2013" in the lower right below the name?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Oh my golly gosh. Thanks! It's probably one of the better shots I've taken, in naturally one of the best looking games on the market. Great thread, great idea.

What better way to celebrate than with MASS EFFEEEEECT.

mass16ss52.png

Original 2560x1440 image.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

The most impressive part of this shot for me is that you've managed to keep the SLS straight while going around a corner. In the rain.

That car is so ridiculous. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Top Bottom