• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

It's OK guys, I simulated the World Cup on Pro Evo so I already know who wins.

Netherlands beat Argentina in the final. Van Persie is top scorer.

GQman2121

Banned
Everything looks great. The group gifs are professional art. Legend indeed.

ioC999eEehBYx.png

Suen

Anybody but Spain or Neymar pls.
Please, anyone but them. It would be cool to see Hand of God FC and Modern Hand of God FC win the tournament. Germany and Italy wouldn't be bad either. However, Asia must win the cup at least once.

#Japan
#Iran
#SouthKorea
#Believe

Peco

Please, anyone but them. It would be cool to see Hand of God FC and Modern Hand of God FC win the tournament. Germany and Italy wouldn't be bad either. However, Asia must win the cup at least once.

#Japan
#Iran
#SouthKorea
#Believe

Zaccheroni will lead Japan to glory.

Also, Ghirardi is a fucking pig, I'm glad he's gone.

Jarnet87

In for another pathetic display from the Three Lions. Why do I support this awful team.

master.rooney.JPG

Fail World Cup Wayne is best Wayne.

#Japan
#Iran
#SouthKorea
#Believe

Russia is the biggest country in Asia. You know what do Suen.

Suen

Zaccheroni will lead Japan to glory.

Also, Ghirardi is a fucking pig, I'm glad he's gone.
How can you say this while you have two JTs owning the club you JT? Enjoy fighting relegation next season.

Ghirardi is a virtuous man, there was only a misunderstanding between him and the Mafia Federation. Don't hurt me anymore than what I already am neo fun allowed. My corpse is gone and the sun particles it left behind are slowly being absorbed by Ventura's nostrils.

Russia is the biggest country in Asia. You know what do Suen.
But you're in Europe, unless you are telling me Asian clubs truly are at Champion League Level. I knew it.

#ForzaZenit

Sviatoslav. Russia tend to be surprising in WC with some of their players being very talented but later on everyting falls apart. Didn't Greece kick out Russia in Euros? Pls :lol

Wilbur

Banned
lqqifju.png

Hello thewe and welcome to 'Woy's Twivia Cowner', bwought to you by me, Woy Hodgson, official head coach of the England football team. Along with being given the task of bwinging the twophy back to its wightful home away fwom all those diwty foweigners, I'm also going to help newcomews get to gwips with the wowld's biggest spowting touwnament befowe it begins and by building on the weally wather wesplendent wowk that Wes and his cwonies have cweated. I'll be pwoviding you guys with facts and figuwes from all the leading teams as the touwnament builds up some steam.

Fiwst is the hosts, BWAZIL

LedY1bM.png
DID YOU KNOW
LedY1bM.png

Bwazil is home to thwee of the wowld's six leading musicians; evewybody but Bono fwom the band U2 (English band, give them a listen). The othew thwee - Bono, and two session musicians that have featuwed on all of U2's wecowds so faw - all weside elsewhere.

LedY1bM.png
DID YOU KNOW
LedY1bM.png

Bwazil's captain Thiago Silva once featuwed on his home countwy's edition of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaiwe', and made it to the £250,000 question (ow whatevew the equivalent is in Bwazilian Euwos). He failed howevew when they asked him 'who will win the 2014 FIFA Wowld Cup' and he answewed 'smoked salmon'.

LedY1bM.png
DID YOU KNOW
LedY1bM.png

Thewe awe a numbew of things to do in Bwazil as a touwist; one is visiting the local favelas and asking whewe the best bwothels are. If you cannot come to a definitive answew with the help of the wesidents, ask whewe the neawest is. The pwostitutes will do anything within weason for a modest sum, and if you shell out a few mowe Bwazilian Euwos, they'll put all youw hawd eawned and collected Panini stickews up youw bottom, wolled up and in descending owder of playews most likely to be top scowew at this yeaw's FIFA Wowld Cup.

xbhaskarx

the second World Cup held in a third world country.

the first World Cup held in the slums.. its going to be interesting.
The hell?

If you did a little research before posting stupid comments you might realize that the 1950 World Cup was also held in Brazil... and the first one was held in neighboring Uruguay in 1930. And of course there was Mexico in 70 and 86... and aside from all that, South Africa did a fine job of hosting the last World Cup.

Peco

How can you say this while you have two JTs owning the club you JT? Enjoy fighting relegation next season.

Ghirardi is a virtuous man, there was only a misunderstanding between him and the Mafia Federation. Don't hurt me anymore than what I already am neo fun allowed. My corpse is gone and the sun particles it left behind are slowly being absorbed by Ventura's nostrils.

Who's the other JT? It's only just one big JT really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom