• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cavs are a playoff team they said

Kyrie is gonna take the next step they said

Lakers winning 50-21. In Cleveland. With 9 min left in the 2nd.

I can't watch and I don't understand.

damn.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
check da $tat$ homie.

(this draft class is pretty goddam awful)

I'd like to see Zeller get better rotations and his number called more often from better spots (he can't shoot that 18 foot shot at all - biz is a better jump shooter by far), but he ain't ready this year. Needs a lot more size to be able to get back to his bread and butter.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I remember when I said I never had to watch a Mike Brown coached Cavs team again...how naive I was.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I'd like to see Zeller get better rotations and his number called more often from better spots (he can't shoot that 18 foot shot at all - biz is a better jump shooter by far), but he ain't ready this year. Needs a lot more size to be able to get back to his bread and butter.

Honestly you should feel lucky if Zeller is even worth a roster spot in one of the next few years. Guy is a disaster and is only overlooked for it because Bennet was #1 and is so bad.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I miss dragic :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
To be completely honest I haven't been high on Kyrie since his flashes in his rookie season. He has durability issues and I wasn't convinced he could last long in the league, now add in his motivation issues not a pretty picture.

As for the celts they're playing decent basketball right now... they need to make some moves quick or we're pullin outta the sweepstakes.

cavs shouldn't be allowed to have another #1 pick for the next 10years.
seriously, this is a disgrace.
oh, just in case i didn't say it before.
fuck mike brown. that incompetent dumbfuck still screwing the lakers over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom