• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott and Brown obviously suck as coaches, but Kyrie leading his team to quit entirely on two different coaches in back to back years still seems like a bad sign for him moving forward.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Honestly you should feel lucky if Zeller is even worth a roster spot in one of the next few years. Guy is a disaster and is only overlooked for it because Bennet was #1 and is so bad.

Naw. nowhere close. He gets pushed around all day where he actually knows how to play at. They tried to play him as a stretch 4 in order to open things up for Al which.... well, look at his mid-range stats. It was so abysmal that it just made all of his shooting stats look abysmal. He can't hit that shot at all and we made him take it for nearly a month and a half. Thankfully, Tolliver has stepped up as a great spot up shooter and helped spacing in spite of that. Issue with Cody is that everything he knows is in the place that Al plays. Either he or Biyombo will take McBob's spot before the end of the year anyways.

The Cavs are ab-so-lute garbage. They got robbed by Chicago for sure. Spent that money on a rental of Deng who'll no way re-up there and they still miss the playoffs.

You know Kyrie is gone too, that franchise somehow managed to get worse year over year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dmo got his ass hacked... no foul.

Hate nba refs

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well Jeff has found that zone he hits once every 10-15 games so he won't come outta that tonight, celts got this one locked up.

Top 4 leading scorers in the game:

Ryan Kelly 22

Jordan Farmar 21

Wes Johnson 20

CJ Miles 14

VJHMUCN.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets are true frauds when they go to their bench and yea what the fuck is D? Team will never win shit this way in the long run.

Matrix

weren't you rooting for them in one match too? I think spurs or something.

I hate other Texas teams. That's different.

Dallas is disgusting as all hell and Spurs cause of Jobber and Popazit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The funniest part about Bennett is that despite this being the worst draft in a long, long time, he's still not even in the top 10 best players in the draft... maybe not even the top 20.

dude

he's arguably one of the worst ever

Matrix

"Showtime"

Asik, man. He's coming back next week!

We will see, but he's still a f-ing bitch.

Rockets D looks amazing.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm always surprised watching the sixers they always have some impressive finishes and some good offense. Miracle three at the buzzer there! Maybe there's some hope, Jeff appears to have lost his confidence, he should absolutely disappear if that's the case.

Love how Jeremy Tyler brings energy and effort, but he's not ready to guard Aldridge. I'm hoping Woodson knows this.

EDIT: Oh my Jeremy I see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom