• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Dang Love dropped 43 & 19 and lost another close game.

Wolves are never gonna stay above .500

I thought Flip hhad put together a solid team this year... probably the best roster we've had aside from 2003-2004, actually. But it's clear now that guys like Shved, Barea, Williams (who we already traded), and Turiaf just aren't going to perform as well as we thought they would.

It's a shame Kirilenko turned his back on the team and jumped to brooklyn, though I can understand him wanting a ring.

it's so frustrating to see us so close yet so far away.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
InsideHoops.com ‏@InsideHoops
Kevin Love 12-of-22 for 43 points, 19 rebounds

Fucking beast.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hack a Howard begins UGHHHH

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin first career triple double... nice.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ClutchFans ‏@clutchfans
It's official! @JLin7 has his first ever triple-double: 15 points, 10 boards, 10 assists.

Nice!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jeremy Lin: 1st @HoustonRockets player to record triple-double off bench since Cedric Maxwell against Pacers on March 31, 1988.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom