• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I give his stank ass 3 months until he starts telling everyone how he always knew that Waiters was shit.

It has been written.

I give his stank ass 3 months until he starts telling everyone how he always knew that Waiters was shit.

It has been written.
'Stank ass'

Really? Grow up man, I'm not gonna take the unprovoked personal attacks anymore. Keep up the harassment and I'm going to start reporting you because this is getting old and I'm honestly really tired of it.

reilo

'Stank ass'

Really? Grow up man, I'm not gonna take the unprovoked personal attacks anymore. Keep up the harassment and I'm going to start reporting you because this is getting old and I'm honestly really tired of it.

LOL
LOL
LOL

pilonv1

BgfNnd3IQAAn5Vi.png

reilo

It's like they're reenacting the Sopranos scene when the dude's head gets run over by a car lol.

giri

He doesn't have the green light to shoot or consistent minutes. Yeah nobody plays defense in the all star game but to think Waiters has no talent or isn't an #asset is laughable

It's true.

If i wanted to tank a season, i'd trade for him.

He's great at dividing locker rooms, and getting GM's fired.

Downside being, he also gets stars to leave the team.

It's true.

If i wanted to tank a season, i'd trade for him.

He's great at dividing locker rooms, and getting GM's fired.

Downside being, he also gets stars to leave the team.

You can't blame the fiasco of a season the Cavs are having only on Dion.

Kyrie Irving has been a high usage low efficiency player this year, struggles on defense, and looks disinterested on the court in many games.

Tristan Thompson still hasn't developed a consistent outside shot to spread the floor, lacks any post moves, and is an average defender. He has failed to develop into the rim protector Grant envisioned him to be, he's an undersized 4 who gets stuffed at the rim a lot.

Jarret Jack is the best in the league at taking long contested 2's (AKA the worst shot in basketball) early in the shot clock. He's a ball dominant guard that disrupts the flow of the offense, especially when he shares a team with Dion and Kyrie. He's also a terrible defender.

Earl Clark and Alonzo Gee are borderline D-League players. Zo is a train wreck whenever he handles the ball and Earl can't shoot at all.

Anthony Benett just might be the worst #1 overall pick of all time. He fouls at an alarming rate, turns the ball over whenever he touches it, misses wide open dunks, can't stretch the floor, has poor conditioning, is awful in the P&R, lacks confidence...I could go on but we all know how much he has struggled this year.

Mike Brown is an awful offensive coach, the cavaliers run basic sets and struggle to produce points in the half court.

You know things are bad when an undrafted rookie PG is getting heavy minutes in the rotation but your 1st round picks are riding the pine. Outside of Delly and Zeller this team as a whole has massively underperformed. Not just one player, the entire organization.

Grant got fired for compiling a roster of mismatched parts that don't fit together. 3 ball dominant guards, zero rim protection, incompetent wing defenders, paint clogging bigs, and a mediocre coach back in his second stint don't make for a good team. While the players have underperformed, they haven't exactly been put in the best position to succeed in my opinion.

The reports on Dion being a locker room cancer are exaggerated. I have a hard time believing you're looking at this in an objective manner.

reilo

Andrew Wiggins: Born February 23, 1995
Jabari Parker: Born March 15, 1995
Dante Exum: Born July 13, 1995
Aaron Gordon: Born September 16, 1995

Kevin Garnett: NBA Debut November 3, 1995
Ray Allen: NBA Debut November 1, 1996
Kobe Bryant: NBA Debut November 3, 1996

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I graduated highschool in 95

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

jeez man .... jeez if anything its a testament to todays athletic trainers and sports medicine staffs that they can keep guys at a NBA tier physical level for so long these days.

Damn

faze, iwmtb have you seen much of noah vonleh

very intriguing to me, lot of chris bosh in him. not that explosive athletically and fouls/turns the ball over too much right now but great length, awesome rebounder, has shown a solid offensive repertoire and he's the second youngest guy in the draft

faze, iwmtb have you seen much of noah vonleh

very intriguing to me, lot of chris bosh in him. not that explosive athletically and fouls/turns the ball over too much right now but great length, awesome rebounder, has shown a solid offensive repertoire and he's the second youngest guy in the draft

I like Vonleh. He's really long-term, but he could be a good 17/11 PF with range in the NBA eventually. Really agile despite his poor leaping.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Trade deadline hilariously quiet

we're trading the house for jason thompson and jimmer

i can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom