• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amory

Oh boy. ESPN hitting that "gotta get all these ads in" time. Commercial break after almost every pick from here on out

CIZSQ38WEAQaOkG.png

"Thanks to Brooklyn for a great two years !" - @MasonPlumlee

I guess he's been traded.

Probably related to this:

"Portland has traded Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Steve Blake to the Nets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports." - @WojYahooNBA

It appears Mason Plumlee has been traded.

Mason Plumlee traded apparently tweeted it.

Portland has traded Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Steve Blake to the Nets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
"Thanks to Brooklyn for a great two years !" - @MasonPlumlee

I guess he's been traded.

Probably related to this:

"Portland has traded Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Steve Blake to the Nets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports." - @WojYahooNBA

Heard they were shopping him back in April.

"Brooklyn will send Mason Plumlee and Pat Connaughton to the Blazers for Hollis-Jefferson and Blake, league sources tell Yahoo." - @WojYahooNBA

Knicks officially the new Clippers (the cursed version, that is)?

MJ's pick gonna be another bust?

Heat with the best value pick in the top 10?

Cavs gonna keep that pointguard? (they for damn sure need a good backup)

Tom Penny

Not much I can say tonight. My buzz is way better than the shit I just saw from the Celtics. Something is happening unless Aine decided to have lots of the same position 0_0

Fjordson

I'm liking Looney more and more as our pick since we don't need him to contribute right away. Just hope he can come back from surgery.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Weren't they asking a lot for him then? I thought I remembered Zach Lowe or someone saying Billy King was being unreasonable.

Dunno. Plumlee was going to be the successor to Lopez since he played well during his injury. When Lopez came back, those plans got shelved and there was no reason to keep both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom