• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Bracket

untitled1ea4w.png

Key Dates

March 15- Selection Sunday
March 17/18- First Round

March 19/20- Second Round
March 21/22- Third Round

March 26/27- Sweet 16
March 28/29- Elite 8

April 4- Final Four
April 6- National Championship Game

Tip Times and Announcing Teams for Second Round Games

Channels
CBS
TNT
TBS
truTV (Yes, truTV still exists!)
CBSSports.com livestreams all games for free

GAF Bracket Group
Password:neogaf

Fjordson

I thought Syracuse did that to themselves?
The post season ban for this year, yeah. NCAA dropped the hammer after that taking away scholarships for the next few years and vacating over a hundred wins.

They could technically make the tourney I think next year, but losing those scholarships will hurt.

DarkFlow

Banned
The post season ban for this year, yeah. NCAA dropped the hammer after that taking away scholarships for the next few years and vacating over a hundred wins.

They could technically make the tourney I think next year, but losing those scholarships will hurt.

Yeah, they are pretty much fucked for awhile. Anyone worth a damn are not going to play there anytime in the near future.

UK just needs 6 more wins to be the best basketball team in history of college basketball. Vegas only gives them a 50/50 shot of winning, but I think they'll overcome the odds and win it all. UK finished runner up last year, and this year's team is 10x better so its free money to bet on UK. Not even the Minnesota T-Wolves can beat UK if they played at Rupp

DarkFlow

Banned
UK just needs 6 more wins to be the best basketball team in history of college basketball. Vegas only gives them a 50/50 shot of winning, but I think they'll overcome the odds and win it all. UK finished runner up last year, and this year's team is 10x better so its free money to bet on UK. Not even the Minnesota T-Wolves can beat UK if they played at Rupp
The 72 and 73 UCLA teams were better. Back to back perfect seasons, let me know when UK gets that done.

I'm still salty that Murray State didn't get in.

NIT b o y s

Beef up the non-conference. Murray State is in a one bid league, so you have nothing to lose by playing the big boys in non-conference to get some top 50-75 RPI wins. If I'm not mistaken, Murray State didn't have any top 100 RPI wins

Fracas

#fuckonami
Beef up the non-conference. Murray State is in a one bid league, so you have nothing to lose by playing the big boys in non-conference to get some top 50-75 RPI wins. If I'm not mistaken, Murray State didn't have any top 100 RPI wins

They had one, but it was just Illinois State.

No one will play us ;__;

Fjordson

Yeah, they are pretty much fucked for awhile. Anyone worth a damn are not going to play there anytime in the near future.
Yep. There is a big man from the east coast UK is trying to get from Syracuse who were the favorites to land him, but now they literally have no room. Already dropped Syracuse from his list.

Don't jinx it!!

It still feels too crazy to think about it. I'm preparing myself for them getting clipped in elite 8 or final 4. Think that's where it could happen with who we may play.

DominoKid

don't think we won 6 straight all year so i damn sure don't expect Roy to pull it off now.

ah well at least go out w/ a respectable effort and not that bullshit we pulled in the 2nd half vs Notre Dame.

Trey

First time ever in the history of the program that University at Buffalo made the tournament. Not expecting much but it's just nice to be here.

First time ever for in the history of the program that University at Buffalo made the tournament. Not expecting much but it's just nice to be here.
Buffalo has a chance to play spoiler.

I think UCI has a first also. First conference champ. Looking forward to seeing the 7'6 center play again

I'm just glad my Razorbacks are finally in the tournament for the first time since 2008. It would be nice to see us beat Wofford, but it won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom