• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

OtisInf

We must have been standing next to each other there ;)

Mine:
22068272806_93462a713e_o.png

Great shots btw, keep them coming!

Nick Pal

Rage/Mastereffect+Reshade/rageconfig.ini tweaks

Can't get the damn white levels right yet but managed to reduce the texture pop-in and get better IQ through some further .ini tweaks.

rage2015-11-2720-50-48okzr.jpg

DD

Without knowing what the vanilla game looks like, those shots are excellent. The colour and white/black levels are fantastic. If you removed the slight purple tint, the colours would be photorealistic.

In these pics I had the reds a little toned down, and very slightly more of green and blue. I tweaked the gamma just a little bit up, and there's some film grain and CA in there too, and lumasharpen and FXAA. But I just ditched these settings, lol. I didn't changed it much on the new one tho. Just a little less sharpening (it was too strong) and a slight tweak on CA, and the SweetFX is not messing with the colors anymore, but I'll probably do it again, cuz the reds in this game are strong.

Thanks for the comment, mate!

kanuuna

A shame that Black Ops 3's campaign was as poor as is in comparison to 2, given how much of a leap it got in terms of visuals from last gen.

dr_rus

A shame that Black Ops 3's campaign was as poor as is in comparison to 2, given how much of a leap it got in terms of visuals from last gen.

Well, besides the usual for the previous generation lack of texture detail the only thing which is bad in BO2 is their SSAO solution and the inability to force NV's HBAO instead of it. Otherwise the game looks rather decent even today.

Hi all.

I'm just following Neogaf like 3-4 years but can't register. So finally i'm here! (sorry if my english not perfect) Finally i can share my pics here! Also i'm artist which is making illustration.

batmanak4luzh.png

batmanak25jhu5a.png

DD

Hi all.

I'm just following Neogaf like 3-4 years but can't register. So finally i'm here! (sorry if my english not perfect) Finally i can share my pics here! Also i'm artist which is making illustration.

batmanak4luzh.png

batmanak25jhu5a.png

Welcome, mate! Your English seems fine (I guess. I'm not a native speaker also, lol). Nice pics, btw!

Anyone else feel like Battlefron has ruined their enjoyment of screenshots from other games? Anyway, my first try here. Not maxed or anything, and the hud is on. But I thought it was a nice picture.

Witcher 3
2015-05-27_00019sbx6c.jpg

Anyone else feel like Battlefron has ruined their enjoyment of screenshots from other games? Anyway, my first try here. Not maxed or anything, and the hud is on. But I thought it was a nice picture.

Hell no. It's pretty but I feel like I've seen all that game has to offer now.

I also enjoy the art style of different games. There's no way 1 game could ever satisfy.

Top Bottom