• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

dr_rus

26880212985_8b28ef8cc5_o.jpg

26275544083_92f305df8c_o.jpg

Caayn

Where do you guys upload the images from the cellphone? I just got Doom and want to share some pics....
I upload it ti abload.de, but there are others here who prefer cubeload or others hosting sites.

As long as it doesn't add compression to the pic it's good.
How do I upload screens from ps4? New to the Sony console :)
On the PS4 home screen go to -> Capture gallery -> Select the game you want to you upload pictures from -> insert usb drive into the PS4 -> Press the options (start button) and select copy -> select the pictures you want to upload. -> Wait for it to transfer to pictures to the USB drive -> Plug the drive into a PC and upload it to your preferred image host.

I upload it ti abload.de, but there are others here who prefer cubeload or others hosting sites.

As long as it doesn't add compression to the pic it's good.
On the PS4 home screen go to -> Capture gallery -> Select the game you want to you upload pictures from -> insert usb drive into the PS4 -> Press the options (start button) and select copy -> select the pictures you want to upload. -> Wait for it to transfer to pictures to the USB drive -> Plug the drive into a PC and upload it to your preferred image host.

Don't forget to change it to PNG for better quality.

1. Press the Share button
To change to PNG, you'll need to begin by pushing the share button. We'd recommend doing it from the home screen, but the feature is generally available in most games, too.
2. Enter the Share Settings menu
When the Share screen appears, push the options button to bring up a side menu down the right of the screen. Scroll down to 'Share Settings' and select it.
3. Enter the Screenshot Settings menu
In the Share Settings menu, scroll down to 'Screenshot Settings' and select it.
4. Change the image format
Once you're in the Screenshot Settings menu, you should find an option labelled 'Image Format'. Click on it and ensure that the PNG option is checked. If, for whatever reason, you want to change back, then repeat these four steps, ensuring that you check the JPEG option at the end.

Sebmugi

damn I play 2 minutes and I spend 1/4 hour with photo mode, at this rate I have not finished XP
What slap this game oO'

1462778586-uncharted-tm-4-a-thief-s-end-20160509084641.png

1462778546-uncharted-tm-4-a-thief-s-end-20160509092136.png

Infamous SS, Ratchet and Clank, Until Dawn and DriveClub are still, and for many years, great lookers (+ Killzone SF, IMO).
I don't like all the pictures of Uncharted 4 I saw here but it's still very very impressive.

Thanks to all for your amazing screenshots. :)

Infamous SS, Ratchet and Clank, Until Dawn and DriveClub are still, and for many years, great lookers (+ Killzone SF, IMO).
I don't like all the pictures of Uncharted 4 I saw here but it's still very very impressive.

Thanks to all for your amazing screenshots. :)

Ive got tons more in game only, Drive Club, Infamous SS, KZ Shadowfall,Battlefront, Last of Us, etc. I will post them in the coming days

AFCA

Neo Member
I will put my UC4 screens in spoiler tags. Hope you guys do the same, love coming here for screenshots but i don't wanna get spoiled haha

Ky5mOWt.jpg
cni0XRn.jpg

What's the resolution of DOOM on PS4 and Xbox One? IQ is not great + bad blur.

1080p and solid 60 fps on PS4 (at least in combat), traversal causes some tearing during loading.

Also achromatic aberration is turned on (default) and motion blur on high (default, not quality, I think it's the amount of blur)

Field of view at 105 (default - minimum 90 and max is 110)

Top Bottom