• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Caayn

deceptioncaaynmfpbs.png

deceptioncaayn1bforn.png

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Not gonna be able to compete with Uncharted, but I've been enjoying the quieter and more picturesque moments during my stay in Lothric...

0jwrx7n.jpg

hab83i6.jpg

valkyre

Yeah i love that pose :)

uncharted4_finediunla5ru74.png

Wow... amazing shot... just can believe that you can see grass and vegetation so far away in the distance up there...I mean look at it! It looks like a painting... It really boggles my mind how it is possible to have that insane LOD for vegetation and even the shadows of trees is there as well...

this game man...crazy...

UnrealEck

Uncharted 4 looks pretty unerwhelming in screenshots.
Which is why I was quite surprised at how nice it looks when you actually play it.

The artistry is top notch. It's like every asset in the game fits perfectly and is finely detailed with amazing texture quality (not detail necessarily but the actual artwork of them). It reminds me of seeing GTA V for the first time when it was finished. The detail of how assets are used in the environments. Everything looks like it belongs there.

Wow... amazing shot... just can believe that you can see grass and vegetation so far away in the distance up there...I mean look at it! It looks like a painting... It really boggles my mind how it is possible to have that insane LOD for vegetation and even the shadows of trees is there as well...

this game man...crazy...

Thanks.

And it just keeps getting better and better. I swear i explored in chapter
for like 3 hours and i was in awe all the time... I think i took like 180+ screens in that chapter alone, and i still have to finish it lol. It's unbelievable.

Timu

Is that CA...? :\

Also please don't include URLs in your pics. It's annoying to click them to see the full sized pic only to be taken to another site, then click again to resize and have the window open again.
Yes, the game has CA...sadly.

I also agree, I personally don't like that at all.

Top Bottom