• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

dc89

buTpH1E.jpg

1faLrRd.png

valkyre

Is it just me or is the XB1 screenshot capture system much better than PS4's?

They look so clean and from games that dont have the best IQ, like Fallout 4 for example.

PS4's shots (if not tampered with photomodes from games) have that extra blurry-ness compared to XB1.

They look so clean and from games that dont have the best IQ, like Fallout 4 for example.

PS4's shots (if not tampered with photomodes from games) have that extra blurry-ness compared to XB1.

Not seeing it here. Those shots looks the same as my own IQ-wise, and I always thought F4 had a pretty good IQ for a console game actually. A little blurry in motion due to the AA solution they're using, but still good.

Caayn

Don't forget that the last few Fallout 4 XB1 screenshots that are posted, are .JPG files.

Here are is one my older posts with PS4 and XB1 versions of the same game:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=192315197&postcount=907

I tried to take the exact same screenshot on both systems with the same game, both in .PNG. Can you tell which is which platform?
doa5lrcaayn2z4sfd.png

doa5lrcaayn18zsq4.png

valkyre

Don't forget that the last few Fallout 4 XB1 screenshots that are posted, are .JPG files.

Here are is one my older posts with PS4 and XB1 versions of the same game:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=192315197&postcount=907

I tried to take the exact same screenshot on both systems with the same game, both in .PNG. Can you tell which is which platform?
doa5lrcaayn2z4sfd.png

doa5lrcaayn18zsq4.png

I must admit that I cant figure which is which. :p

Guess it was just my impression, and it was wrong. Thanks though for pointing it out to me.

brawly

Some insane shots in here. I really dislike the photomode in UC4 (camera controls are shit) but the enviroments are too beautiful.

uncharted4_athiefsend03jk2.png

uncharted4_athiefsendbmk8q.png

Uncharted 4:

Anyone got good captures of the scene where
drake and Elena sit on the couch and play crash bandicoot?

Messed up my shots on my playthrough (got them with eyes closed!) And really want one for my work screensaver but already best game and uninstalled

I do all my captures in PNG and exported right to USB... Will this be same quality as those? Like anyone got a hosted link with no compression ?

Top Bottom