• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

thelastofusremasteredo7sqt.png

thelastofusremasteredmvxao.png

dr guildo

I still think that TLOU has one of the best models in the industry, sometimes I find them more beautiful than those in TO1886 and UC4, not more technically advanced, just more beautiful... I got plenty of TLOU'models screenshots that could compete in beauty with TO1886 or UC4, easily.

Please, WIshmaster92, keep the TLOU screenshots coming, I like them !

xrnzaaas

Anyone have issues with abload images not loading? When I click on the link it gives me a security warning in chrome.

Yep, Firefox is giving me the same warning. I guess that for the time being it's safer to use other sites, even if the message ends up to be a false alarm.

I still think that TLOU has one of the best models in the industry, sometimes I find them more beautiful than those in TO1886 and UC4, not more technically advanced, just more beautiful... I got plenty of TLOU'models screenshots that could compete in beauty with TO1886 or UC4, easily.

Please, WIshmaster92, keep the TLOU screenshots coming, I like them !

Thanks dr guildo. I agree, even though it is by heart a last gen title Ellie's model can compete with the best currently out. Extremely talented artist.

TheLastofUsRemastere.png

428TheLastofUsRemastere.png

Top Bottom