• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

rokkerkory

Finished 3rd again this year. Blahz.

I had the highest scores in the playoffs however and would have taken down the SB champs if I played them.

Holy smokes had a hell of a finish. I was down 50 points after the 1st of a 2-week PPR/2QB final and had pretty much no hope so put a couple of hail marys out there. Those (RG3 in particular) and my opponent not knowing Spencer Ware went down before kickoff gave me a championship by 2.8 points. 2....point.....8. Wow.

Plus the last players that we each had were Aaron Rodgers (me) and Davonte Adams (him). He had a 10 point lead going into that. With Rogers slinging 2 touchdowns to Adams it was back and forth all night and I somehow came out on top (QB rushing yards, love 'em).

Got a little lucky with the schedule (he had to sit Big Ben and Bell) and him not noticing Ware in time, but hot damn the unexpected winnings will be nice to spend.

I've played for several years now and the only time I make it anywhere is when I have Rodgers. Might burn an early pick on him next year if for nothing else but the history. Best of luck to everyone next year.

Top Bottom