• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

I think OV and Snacks have been worth it. I am stunned Hankins, who had 7 sacks in 2014, cannot muster any kind of push inside despite playing with superior bodies. JPP has been hot and cold and often getting 1v1 duty against RT's. Easily the most disappointing thing about this squad so far.
I'll reiterate what I said yesterday, both OV and JPP are going to be worn down by game 6 at the rate they are going. Both have played nearly 98% of the defensive snaps up to this point. There's almost zero defensive line rotation outside of bringing in Okwara and Owa for the NASCAR packages. They need to get these young ends in the game more often and give these two guys a breather every now and again.

BigAT

Crazy that a Giants fan would talk about another team's preferred skin tone for their QB considering they are the only team in NFL history to never start a black QB

Sorry Eli's aura of purity has kept him healthy? Josh Johnson is on the roster and they drafted Andre Woodson (without even booing him! Sorry Donovan) a few years ago.

Pepiope

I was never this person. I'm sure my fellow Eagles fans have the best intentions. McNabb and Randall were awesome. Mike Vick had a good year, but he came with a lot of baggage.

Giants fans wouldn't know considering their team has never had a black head coach or starting QB. It's 2016.
McNabb was a redskin after Philly, no one was going to root for him. Plus both he and Vick were both pretty much done after they left, while Bradford is still a good QB who gets shit on by most people.

I have no idea where any of that came from.

squicken

Ct7TG0cWYAAq44h.jpg:large

Striker

Sorry Eli's aura of purity has kept him healthy? Josh Johnson is on the roster and they drafted Andre Woodson (without even booing him! Sorry Donovan) a few years ago.
Anthony Wright got a Super Bowl ring in '07!

I'll reiterate what I said yesterday, both OV and JPP are going to be worn down by game 6 at the rate they are going. Both have played nearly 98% of the defensive snaps up to this point. There's almost zero defensive line rotation outside of bringing in Okwara and Owa for the NASCAR packages. They need to get these young ends in the game more often and give these two guys a breather every now and again.
I won't disagree. I thought I read that neither guy wants to come out. I haven't been impressed by OO much yet either despite a strong showing in the preseason. Hoping he can turn it around.

Browns gaf nassib is back to practicing....maybe if we're lucky he can play this week.
Browns getting love by Pats media
Honestly Wasn't kidding when I said we're 0-4 but I don't feel terrible haha. Wish Coleman was playing. Hopefully the team can get more healthy as the year continues. Gonna have to shuffle line again this week because of injury

Top Bottom