• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

rockin' my new gear

7gWb.png

97GJD0v.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
rockin' my new gear

7gWb.png

http://i.imgur.com/97GJD0v.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Perhaps its intentional but if its not, you might wanna futz with your curves. It seems overly dim and yellow? If you look at the curves graph a huge portion of the top end of the brightness spectrum is completely unoccupied.

Heres setting a new white point based on the brightest part of the image.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://orig08.deviantart.net/e2ed/f/2016/206/e/0/witcher_cruves_by_aloooo81-dabdtcn.jpg

Hard to say without knowing what the originals look like.

I find even IMGUR does a good job at maintaining the original quality so long as you stay under 5MB and upload PNGs

Granjinha

Hard to say without knowing what the originals look like.

I find even IMGUR does a good job at maintaining the original quality so long as you stay under 5MB and upload PNGs

I actually converted them to JPG's in photoshop (with maximum quality)

here is the png, seeing both in abload make it seems like it isn't compressed, must be my impression

340000_20160726171624j5s15.png

shame i can't seem to downsample the game, but it looks pretty good with 4X SSAA

According to jpg snoop, they are 98% or there abouts.

Compressing? Sorry, didn't really get your post lol

Late reply but what mods or reshade/sweet fx profile and settings you using? Looks amazing. Would love to play it looking like this.
I would love to know as well.

ReShade was set up solely for taking screenshots at a certain time of day. Most of the time it looks like this:
So if you want to experience the game like this, hit me up!
As for mods, the usual suspects are installed as in Atmosfear 3 and Absolute Texture that are relevant for gameplay.
---
28473928222_760e75b850_k.jpg

27862125734_9411a1993b_k.jpg

Philtastic

Now that I have a 1070, I might be able to post some things worthy of this thread. I haven't played around with any camera mods or shaders (since I like how it looks already) but here are 2 screenshots that I didn't ruin by having the Afterburner overlay running while monitoring my newfound power. Shots are Ultra settings minus blur and antialiasing and no Hairworks at 1440p which runs at a pretty steady 60 fps. Really liking how I can turn up the foliage now!
(I'm sure that someone will remark on the aliasing. I prefer the sharper look)

Now that I have a 1070, I might be able to post some things worthy of this thread. I haven't played around with any camera mods or shaders (since I like how it looks already) but here are 2 screenshots that I didn't ruin by having the Afterburner overlay running while monitoring my newfound power. Shots are Ultra settings minus blur and antialiasing and no Hairworks at 1440p which runs at a pretty steady 60 fps. Really liking how I can turn up the foliage now!
(I'm sure that someone will remark on the aliasing. I prefer the sharper look)

It's not the aliasing that looks horrible, it's the in-game sharpening filter. Kill it with fire!

Top Bottom