• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

DD

21130_20161105172122_b2u2d.jpg

Anteater

Anteater, how do you remove the HUD? And have you a free camera + timestop for Revelations 2?

not using timestop/camera mod for rev 2, I'm using Gedosato to remove the hud, but it's incredibly annoying because the PShash I find won't work at some point and also can mess things up, so there wasn't one that works through out the entire game from what I can tell, I'm using injectVSHash 87a9e4b8 in chapter 2 but it doesn't work for some cutscenes, I wish there's a hud disabling mod that makes things easier ;_;

OtisInf

30819941815_ce1d3e7501_o.jpg

30783303726_a94ccd9190_o.jpg

Updated hud/menu toggle (Toggle key: caps lock.). Updated the toggle to now also hide crosshairs, ammo amount, mission directive, menu in camps and added AMD file for making the toggle work on AMD cards too

Typical high-end pc? I dont see anything special in these.
If that's 'not anything special' I wonder what you define 'special' then. Very high poly models, SSS all over the place, high resolution reflections/shadows, vast variety of materials (so LOTS of shaders).

OtisInf

Apologies. I didn't know about the three post rule.
This happens a lot lately, people coming in new (which is great) but forget completely there's a start-post with info.

@Stallion Free, could there be a '[READ THE OP!]' suffix or something like that in the thread title next year? Other screenshot threads have that too, and I think it's needed (sadly).

Top Bottom