• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

OtisInf

31600203172_ec4c9a7950_o.jpg

I just couldn't skip that scene in the second shot and not take a picture, but it's a bit done to death. Anyway, done with the game now, 3rd time was still great. Also still a truckload of shots left...

Nick Pal

I just couldn't skip that scene in the second shot and not take a picture, but it's a bit done to death. Anyway, done with the game now, 3rd time was still great. Also still a truckload of shots left...

It may have been done to death but man for me that's the best shot I've seen from that scene. You've encapsulated the terror in that close up perfectly. Brilliant.

R8TEDM3

Does Resident Evil 7 play anything like P.T on PS4? If it's as half as scary as that demo I can't wait to get it.

It does play like P.T. and has the similar vibe, although the same can't be said for the scare factor imo! And graphics are...well, yikes! But then again..it's a port and their "RE Engine!

30905711104_50cccd39a5_o.png

31374734590_bc4664c173_o.png

Nick Pal

It does play like P.T. and has the similar vibe, although the same can't be said for the scare factor imo! And graphics are...well, yikes! But then again..it's a port and their "RE Engine!

Yeah I was gonna say what the heck happened to the graphics. P.T looked incredible and had the most chilling atmosphere and sound. It's the only horror game so far that's made the hair stand up on the back of my neck and made me jump out of my chair a few times.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Friday the 13th Beta. Backer Beta. Streaming has been approved, I don't know that they've said anything explicitly about screenshots but I don't see how it can be an issue if Streaming is cool.

4k, Epic settings. Been waiting on this my whole life.

30933117434_c96e38c026_k.jpg

30964881133_db85e22f7b_k.jpg

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
More Friday the 13th love! This game is really something special, guys. 4k, Epic settings.

31780495325_2954f94ef3_k.jpg

31633273322_e349a417e4_k.jpg

I never get tired of teens getting hunted in the woods.

Anteater

You know these TR shots are all kinda looking the same don't ya think? Just a suggestion but try to add a bit more variety.

yeah, been trying! kind of hard to, I wanted to show off the environments but game crashes for me with alt-tab so I can't use cheat engine to change the camera, so it ended up with Lara being the center of everything

Top Bottom