• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Daaaamn!

Witcher 3

30683916963_ceed8a61ca_o.jpg

Daaaamn!

Couple of COD:

image10c8yda.png

image11qszf6.png

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Trying out the 1080/4k TV combo with Alan Wake, which is a surprising system-intensive game when you bump up the resolution. 4k, everything maxed. Probably my favorite game ever.

31324932350_19cfd6eff0_k.jpg

31324931420_1820a54ed7_k.jpg

The Division: 1440p Max Settings

31699635095_56f8c003d9_o.png

Took loads of shots but this is just one of those games that looks great in motion but (IMO) very average in screenshot form.

Anteater

Lmao. Yes, where the 50+ UC4 shots at :D

Lego looks good, surprisingly so.

Yeah I actually think Lego games look good, the game is simplistic due to everything being blocks, but the art is fantastic, it's like the Sega/Nintendo games where they use the effects nicely, and another plus is that they run super well due to that, I played Marvel on a 760 gtx at 4k (60fps with drops during certain sections and the open world parts), I was surprised, another thing is that it animates well and the amount of lego blocks on screen really benefit from the framerate when you see them move on screen.

They're vibrant and pretty looking games

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Hey, it's easy to get rid of the hud mess, and tinker with the camera however you want in Skyrim: use console commands (opens with ~ key). Makes your shots easier to look at. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/818488-screenshot-console-commands/
Thanks for the tip! I'm pretty new to all this and wondered if people had some third party app they were using or what.

One of my reasons I loved Shadow Warrior 2 so much is the photo mode. I wish all games had it. IS there some program out there that gives those kinds of features?

OtisInf

Thanks for the tip! I'm pretty new to all this and wondered if people had some third party app they were using or what.

One of my reasons I loved Shadow Warrior 2 so much is the photo mode. I wish all games had it. IS there some program out there that gives those kinds of features?

With the console and these commands you basically have a freecamera and can do what you want. With ENB or reshade you can add effects to skyrim like Depth of field.

Parsnip

hitman_2016_12_16_16_01_50_061_by_majorparsnip-das63aj.jpg

Just noticed that right under 47's arm there's a part in the jacket that looks like maybe the texture didn't load in properly or something. Shame.

TheRed

What a neat game. I thought it would just be hyperbole and people picking on NMS when they said this game is what it should've been. But they're right this game nails all of the game aspects that NMS left out. It's so great to explore and also working multiplayer already.

31591665402_e40cf6e29c_o.png

31591668292_162efa0303_o.png

Nick Pal

Does Resident Evil 7 play anything like P.T on PS4? If it's as half as scary as that demo I can't wait to get it.

Dead Space 3 with Reshade.

deadspace3_2016_12_18s2qpf.jpg

deadspace3_2016_12_17heqos.jpg

Top Bottom