• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Pathetic. Arguably the best team of the tournament for the first five games, then couldn't quite make it work in the SF, and then just gave up and went home without even trying for the bronze. Well, you don't deserve it.

ZZMitch

USA looked really good today! Too bad we couldn't put it together against the Russians or we would have had a real good chance against Finland for gold. Alas.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
USA looked really good today! Too bad we couldn't put it together against the Russians or we would have had a real good chance against Finland for gold. Alas.

I wouldn't be so sure. Not saying USA didn't do well today, but Sweden didn't give a shit. Utterly pathetic performance. Shameful. I think Finland will win it, and I think they would have against USA as well.

calder

Russian coaches are the best.

Gord Miller @GMillerTSN
Russia's Valeri Bragin stunned the #WorldJuniors by starting Ilya Samsonov in the SF. Russia won, so he goes back to Alexander Georgiev.

Rad-

Finland needs to put more bodies in front of the net. And of course put those open chances in.

Edit: Looool I was just about to say that let Laine shoot more.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why did our culture have to develop booing as a negative thing in sports as opposed to whistling. Whistling sounds so much classier.

calder

I set up my phone facing away from everyone, helps the people in my neighboring cubicles are still on vacation.

I'm right up against my data cap this billing period, I can't risk it.

So far, so good with quick peeks on my second monitor. My cubicle is decently private but my back is to the hallway... so risky. If I'm caught and fired I'm going to need to crash at one of your guy's place for a bit.

Samyy

I'm right up against my data cap this billing period, I can't risk it.

So far, so good with quick peeks on my second monitor. My cubicle is decently private but my back is to the hallway... so risky. If I'm caught and fired I'm going to need to crash at one of your guy's place for a bit.

....I'm using the company wifi :lol
Youtube isn't blocked yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom