• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
tumblr_mam8zhFNJt1qdci9xo1_500.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Huh...when I stepped out for brunch, Sweden had a 1 goal lead and they seemed to have the majority of chances and now when I check it's 1-1 and the shots favour Europe. Wuuuuuuuuut...? 0_o

zroid

Banned
It's impossible but Europe winning the cup would be absolutely hilarious

I'll be rooting for them

#GimmickTeamsUnite

Sweden would have had better chances to win at least one game against Canada if they had played really well but fair play to Team Europe. Sweden was massively disappointing in this tournament considering the roster,

zroid

Banned
I think the call could have gone either way, but realistically it was more like the puck just hit his trailing foot. The "kicking motion" was probably just Tatar's momentum taking him behind the net.

Sweden would have had better chances to win at least one game against Canada if they had played really well but fair play to Team Europe. Sweden was massively disappointing in this tournament considering the roster,

We have world class defensemen but the FW side isnt impressive. We needed Zetterberg and Steen in this tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom