• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmid

Not a great season opener, looking forward to some conference play but not if this is the defense we're going to get to show up.

ryseing

UCLA had like 6 TDs that went for naught b/c of drops and inaccurate throws. A&M could have lost by 14

A&M also beat a number 15 ranked Pac-12 team last year to start the season. Didn't end up meaning anything. I wouldn't get on the hype train just yet.

Kusagari

The Football Four ‏@TheFootballFour 13m13 minutes ago

The SEC went 13-6 vs. non-conference Power Five teams last season, best of any league. It already has six non-conference losses this season.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Man, FSU should probably drop some spots for struggling against a team from the SEC. Out of the top 10, at least.

And I'm not sure who shat the bed more. Mississippi or my 7 year old just now. :( Missed the whole 4th quarter, bless her heart.

I think I speak for everyone who isn't in the SEC that we're just hoping enough SEC teams lose OOC games to avoid echo chambers that result in crap like this

Skip-Bayless.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom