• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for PwnCakes193. Sold me a 3DS BF Edition for a very reasonable price and communication was amazing during the whole process. Thanks for making my kid happy!

Maxim726X

Positive seller feedback for Very Berry Sunday

Not just any positive feedback, mind you. This model citizen sold me a 1000 dollar laptop- so as you might think I was a little hesitant.

He made sure to communicate with me constantly, and even sent me tracking update emails! Laptop came in immaculate condition, perfectly packaged. Buy with confidence, fellow BSTers.

Positive seller feedback for Corpekata!

Sold me a digital code and was extremely quick about it. Thanks a bunch!

Also waited for me to get home. I took a while haha!

Positive Seller Feedback for Lemstar.

I should've looked up more on the details on one games and what it contained as it turned out not to be what I expected but Lemstar was cool about refunding that one.

Positive seller feedback for Very Berry Sunday

Not just any positive feedback, mind you. This model citizen sold me a 1000 dollar laptop- so as you might think I was a little hesitant.

He made sure to communicate with me constantly, and even sent me tracking update emails! Laptop came in immaculate condition, perfectly packaged. Buy with confidence, fellow BSTers.

Positive Buyer Feedback to Maxim726X

Only if I get more points for selling a $1000 laptop.

Top Bottom