• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

NMFried

Finally caught up:

Positive Buyer Feedback for drkdragon
Positive Buyer Feedback for blackjaw
Positive Buyer Feedback for TrueSkiLL
Positive Buyer Feedback for ShabbadooJr
Positive Buyer Feedback for Vyer

and...

Positive Seller Feedback for RunWhiteBoyRun

r3n4ud

Positive buyer feedback for Afrodium

Even with my slow communication, he stuck with me and purchased a Steam key. Great person to deal with.

Bii

Negative seller feedback for RkOwnage.

We had agreed for me to purchase his Beats by Dre Powerbeats2 headphones for $30 and he's yet to respond to any PMs I've sent since I sent payment. I made a Paypal claim and Paypal indicated that the seller is unable to respond to a dispute, so they recommend filing a claim. Here's the details I sent/included in my claim:

On Tuesday, March 28th, an agreement was made for me to purchase Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones for $30. Payment was sent promptly on the same day and a private message was sent to the seller confirming that the payment was sent on my end.
On Thursday, April 6th, a private message from me was sent to the seller inquiring if the item has been sent out yet. I did not receive a response.
On Sunday, April 9th, another private message from me was sent to the seller checking to see if the item had been sent out and if it was, the seller should provide a tracking number. I did not receive a response.Seller has gone silent and has yet to communicate back to me. I am requesting a refund in the full amount that I sent as I have yet to receive the item or any responses back from my inquiries.

Two weeks and no responses back. Not going to wait any longer for him to possibly send it out. This is unfortunate because he seemed like a trustworthy member having sold and bought many things here on GAF (look at his feedback).

Joqu

Positive Seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Sold me a code, communication was great. I'll gladly buy from them again. :)

Top Bottom