• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

.la1n

Positive Buyer feedback for Fracas

Fast payment through paypal, couldn't ask for more. His tag is dope as well ;)

Positive Seller Feedback for ClayKavalier
Sold me some Wii U games at a fair price and shipped immediately. My favourite type of transaction are these ones that take less than a few messages and this seller is very clear and fast.

Th3Gr80n3

Neo Member
Positive feedback for properpropaganda

Sold me a Quantum Break PC Code last week and answered all my questions. Great communication. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for SerArthurDayne

Positive seller feedback for Noobcraft

Positive seller feedback for Jesus Carbomb

All sold me movie codes quickly and communicated well!

Stimpack

Positive seller feedback for Broadbandito

Sold me an Xbox One at a great price! In solid condition, great communication, speedy delivery, and well-packaged. Thanks again!

GC71388

Positive seller feedback for Kenpachi

Great seller that refunded me a payment because the paypal app sucks and sent out duplicate payment lol. In the end made everything perfect when a code turned out wrong. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks again!

Mega

Banned
Positive seller feedback for televator

Sold me a GC game, very quick to respond and an effortless transaction!

televator

Positive feedback for seller ViperVisor! My manual arrived exactly as described. Thank you!

Positive seller feedback for televator

Sold me a GC game, very quick to respond and an effortless transaction!

Positive feedback for buyer Mega! Awesome communicator, friendly to chat with, and a credit to the RetroGAF uniform. Hope to do business with again.

taco543

Positive Buyer Feedback burgerdog.

Quick and easy payment. sent over fast with no hassle! will happily work with again!

Positive Seller feedback for properpropaganda.

Sold me a couple of Alan Wake codes, and is a super nice guy, to boot! Thanks, sir!

Positive feedback for properpropaganda

Sold me a Quantum Break PC Code last week and answered all my questions. Great communication. Thanks!

positive buyer feedback for: Whooter

positive buyer feedback for: Th3Gr80n3

both paid promptly and were super patient with the whole Microsoft taking their sweet time sending out codes. pleasure doing business with both.

jfoul

Positive seller feedback: BernardoOne
  • Second copy of Dark Souls III: Deluxe

Positive seller feedback: Lockjaw333
  • Quantum Break PC

Positive Seller Feedback for WiiRevolution1, who is a true pleasure to work with! Highly recommended seller.

Positive Seller Feedback for maxcriden

Second time dealing with maxcriden but went well again. My Mutant Mudds SC WiiU code for $5 amazon credit. Tho they can be a bit slow...but I was also slow in posting feedback so we're even. :p

H3xum

Negative Buyer Feedback for DeeJay

Bought a QB code from me at a price he set. I was not part of the initial batch of people that got their codes sent out yet and he asked for his money back because of that. Cited that he was let down yet again by Microsoft, leading me to believe that he was just not going to play this game period now, but then promptly posted in the B/S/T thread that he is looking for another QB code (at a price less than the money he wanted refunded to him). So basically, it boiled down to impatience. That has cost me a minimum of 5, if not up to 10 dollars since the market price has since changed from the time he agreed to buy it.

Top Bottom