• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive Buyer feedback for Earthbound64

Very quick and pleasant transaction. Would love to trade with this person in the future.

Positive Buyer feedback for Soi-Fong

Smooth Transaction. Hope to do trades down the road

Positive Seller feedback for PHOENIXZERO

Not sure if he got offers on the same key, but he seemed to be patient with me and I appreciated that. He also responded immediately after I sent him payment. 10/10, would buy key from again.

Exeunt

Positive seller feedback for nextgeneration

nextgeneration provided international shipping that was quick and painless, and was extremely communicative throughout the entire process!

Positive buyer feedback for Exeunt. Walked me through shipping to outside USA. Everything worked out smoothly and was painless. He was also kind enough to send me some extra cash for my efforts. Would love to do business with again!

Positive Seller Feedback for mdsfx

Bought a PS4 from him (as well as a pair of games) and honestly it's got to be one of, if not, the most pleasant shopping experiences I've ever had online. He responded quickly, shipped incredibly quickly (same day!) and was very kind and understanding throughout. Everything came packed very very securely, and everything looks pretty much new (and works flawlessly). No complaints whatsoever and I'd wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking to buy anything.

Thanks so so so much - I really appreciate it :D.

Top Bottom