• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Teepo671

34805693741_cfbfd6a4bd_o.png

34805686301_61cd5feb69_o.png

Awesome!

How do you get the character names to not show? Even with auto-hide HUD it seems it's always there. Maybe you have to manually remove the HUD?

thanks.

but hmm.. i don't know how the character names are not showing, actually :O but i was using the binoculars to zoom in. i probably zoomed in just enough so that the character names are floating above the screenshot area, or something.. i dunno!

Sebmugi

Yes i understand for me also it can be long to load a page because of GIF or big pictures in 4K
I would post with parsimony ;)

Tyaren

Nope, I'm playing on a 1080p screen. The Order doesn't run at native 1080p though, but close to it.

That's just half true though. Black bars cut the image off, but the visible image has the same pixel density as 1080p.

I think it's the JPG compression that makes your screens even blurrier than usual. How about PNGs? :)

That's just half true though. Black bars cut the image off, but the visible image has the same pixel density as 1080p.

I think it's the JPG compression that makes your screens even blurrier than usual. How about PNGs? :)

Shit, you're right, I got my PS4 recently, didn't even knew I had the choice to choose the format, already changed to PNG, thanks.

Top Bottom