• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nothing about this "anthem" game is looking any original from gameplay point. generic ass shit but GAF will love it because graphics i guess

i am old or i dont get this trends.

akileese

499, what an incredible clusterfuck of a presentation. If their aim was to lose me as a potential Xbox One X customer they succeeded SPECTACULARLY. There is NOTHING here that would give me any incentive whatsoever to swap out my Xbox One S. I'll stick to my PlayStation 4 Pro doe my 4k gaming.

Your pro doesn't actually do 4K though since it's upscaled. I mean, you really can't tell the difference unless you see it side by side, but it's pretty substantial.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Really, really stunned by how disappointing this show has been. Thought they were going to bring it but none of these games look interesting in the least outside of Ori.

eXite

Why should a Playstation 4 (Pro) or XBox One owner buy a Xbox One X, especially for that price. The power of this machine doesn't justify this.

Four years ago at the start of an new generation 499$ was beyon idiotic. I can't believe they pull it off again.

Anthem looks absolutely awesome btw

SRTtoZ

Worst MS conference in a long time. I still can't believe that game we saw was Crackdown. Looks downgraded and budgetized.

Anthem reminds me of Lost Planet for some reason.. and not in a good way. seems generic (yea i used that word) compared to the world of Mass Effect..

i'd honestly prefer ME:A dlc to that. flying seems fun though.

Barzul

Nothing that makes me want to rush out and buy it. This console is the for the folks who want the "best" experience for 3rd party games.

Top Bottom