• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Artdayne

Destiny = dead. Seriously though, I can't beleive what I was watching. I also can't believe what I was reading here on GAF saying this conference was just horrible. There were a number of very interesting games and a couple that I'm absolutely hyped about.

Prompto

Banned
I wouldn't call this bad. Plenty of good games shown. Just I'm not interested in any of the ones that are actually exclusive to Xbox.

Agent

This looks like Destiny meets Horizon Zero Dawn.

As a huge fan of both those games i'm very intrigued. Will have to see what exclusive non-sense there is first though (I play on PS4 Pro).

"We ended with Athem so throw all your hands up"

200x200px-ZC-fdfa81f2_Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Duxxy3

This whole thing made me say "Wow, I really don't give a shit about xbox this year". And probably next year.

3/10 from me

UraMallas

Banjo is never coming.

Solid conference but I need more gameplay from Crackdown. Metro, LotR and Anthem impressed. Very happy about OG Xbox game BC. I use 360 BC a shitton.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I am really, really down on Anthem. It feels like every game's just going to be Destiny in a few years. Please, someone somewhere leave some meaty single-player games for the rest of us?

Top Bottom