• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
People are actually saying this is the worst MSoft conferance? They finally show a ton of games, new hardware ($499, but you don't need to buy it...), and yet it is still horrible? Many impossible to please.

Lo-Volt

"I'm speechless/I can't believe I seen this" is probably not good for a closer for a conference at all, especially if there isn't enough exclusive substance.

Gre5qEx.jpg

Ydelnae

The conference wasn't that bad in my opinion. They should have had a stronger line-up since Scorpio didn't live up to the hype. Lowest point in the conference was Sea of Thieves.

Hexa

7/10 The structure was good, but it really felt like they were lacking in actual content.

7/10 MS
3/10 EA

That conference was atrociously paced. This isn't just about whether they showed good third-party games––they released a new console at a very high price-point and they haven't justified the investment in terms of core first-party support.

This conference was out of touch, unfocused and bloated.

EA sees the money Bungie is getting out of Destiny and decide to compete with them.

Haven't they learned from Ubisoft and The Division? Just keep your attention at SP games for crying out loud.

Skii

Another mediocre press conference by Xbox. Not a single ground breaking exclusive. Just some pseudo exclusive bullshit.

Top Bottom