• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

GavinUK86

s2_mp64_ship2017-09-3m5ofp.jpg

s2_mp64_ship2017-09-3axpni.jpg

Wish you could remove the HUD. Tried the usual tricks for these games but nothing worked. Looks nice enough though.

R8TEDM3

Yup, this one is now on my list to get. Do you know if any of the Unreal Engine commands/keybinds work out of the box?

I really didn't try...yet! But being a UE game i wouldn't be surprised if they were working just fine. But maaaan this game is layered. Surprise hit of the year, for me at least.

36703082484_17eff8339d_o.png

36703084684_d695e9dd00_o.png

Manofaith

Neo Member
Yes, I'm on the latest Nvidia driver, and Windows 7. I just get that message every single time I try to start the game and I have no idea why.

As i know others have the same problem too and disabling of overclock or GPU monitoring softwares like msi afterburner, evga precision, fraps may help, try it.
If it doesn't helps you have to wait for final version of the game, people already reported about that bug for beta and hope developer will fix it.

Timu

As i know others have the same problem too and disabling of overclock or GPU monitoring softwares like msi afterburner, evga precision, fraps may help, try it.
If it doesn't helps you have to wait for final version of the game, people already reported about that bug for beta and hope developer will fix it.
Ok, I just did that and it worked perfectly now, thanks!

Leetums

0I5c.jpg

Finally finished this last week after having it on day one lol. Such a gorgeous game, no reshade or anything, just 1440p. Cropped the image though. If i could only figure out the details behind the OP tomb raider shot. It looks incredible and certainly better than mine does even at 4k.

OtisInf

0I5c.jpg

Finally finished this last week after having it on day one lol. Such a gorgeous game, no reshade or anything, just 1440p. Cropped the image though. If i could only figure out the details behind the OP tomb raider shot. It looks incredible and certainly better than mine does even at 4k.
Thanks :D. I used reshade with I think deband, light sharpening (lumasharpen) and some dof. Further I used srwe to shoot it at max res (5K), and used low fov, which is essential for portraits. I made it B&W in faststone, cropped it and bumped up the contrast there, that's it :)

Filben

33537084805_6b78544b26_o.jpg

I really liked the gameplay and visuals of this game (finished it a while ago) but the semi-open world approach and the plot itself was uninspiring, almost trivial. 2013's version got me more engaged – and to find out what happened on that island and what's it all about.

OtisInf

37459083861_cb04fbfde3_o.jpg

37459084241_cfacf06dc8_o.jpg

@Dream_Journey: try to use a much lower fov, you'll see it will make the shot better. Unless you're going for the fisheye approach of course ;)

Top Bottom