• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

xPikYx

Kingdome Come Deliverance ENB + Reshade + Mods

0ZPPyJw.png

TgwL9Np.png

xPikYx

The screens are nice but can I ask you why you're using so much noise/grain filter in your reshade presets? It makes them look worse in my opinion. :)
It must be the SSAO, I reworked it a bit but I dont really know how to denoise it further

xPikYx

Kingdome Come Deliverance ENB + Reshade + Mods

I reworked the shader incidence and enabled the godrays. without Global Illumination it's just stunning . I reduced the noise and have better performance. This game is not famous at all, but it's technically incredible, I fell so sorry it does not have a community as big as Skyrim or Fallout, coulde be amazing with some proper mods and very high textures replacement. It really looks like a PC exlusive it reminds me back in the day when PC exclusives looked like this game, really really nice

Vm1P497.png

Last edited:
I recall at the end of the last generation looking at similar threads and thinking that PC gaming was at a completely different place compared to consoles... Now I wonder, sure there are differences, but what is there to brag about beyond frame rates? a couple more bushes here and there, but we don't see a night and day difference, certainly not to the extent it was the last time around.

Butz

Banned
I recall at the end of the last generation looking at similar threads and thinking that PC gaming was at a completely different place compared to consoles... Now I wonder, sure there are differences, but what is there to brag about beyond frame rates? a couple more bushes here and there, but we don't see a night and day difference, certainly not to the extent it was the last time around.
x36FV2k.jpg

xPikYx

[/Q
Well the difference can never be night and day because games are developed to run on consoles as well, so pc gaming is hardly bottlenecked by consoles, especially in terms of assets and 3d objects, but with enb, reshades and mods you can achieve quite good improvements, this is not the best example but an idea

Butz

Banned
Well the difference can never be night and day because games are developed to run on consoles as well, so pc gaming is hardly bottlenecked by consoles, especially in terms of assets and 3d objects, but with enb, reshades and mods you can achieve quite good improvements, this is not the best example but an idea

It honestly makes a huge difference, real time reflections that don't disappear once you stop looking at an object, real time global illumination and contact shadows so stuff doesn't look like it's just floating around (which to me is the best feature of RTX, because everything looks like its an actual part of the world).
Other things that aren't tied to RTX are view distance and especially texture filtering, consoles still use 0x AF in most games, 2x at best, even on the "premium" consoles.
2793528-1244145505-1MTJ3.gif

Last edited:

xPikYx

It honestly makes a huge difference, real time reflections that don't disappear once you stop looking at an object, real time global illumination and contact shadows so stuff doesn't look like it's just floating around (which to me is the best feature of RTX, because everything looks like its an actual part of the world).
Other things that aren't tied to RTX are view distance and especially texture filtering, consoles still use 0x AF in most games, 2x at best, even on the "premium" consoles.
2793528-1244145505-1MTJ3.gif
Pc Game is the best

BONKERS

^^ Love those Jedi Outcast screens. Great game.
Recently played through all 3 Crysis games. Took probably close to 1000 screenshots total between the 4 games. Here's a couple.
(Crysis 1/Warhead still can't run well on modern PCs. Screens are vanilla with only texture mods and AA representative of what I used to play the game.)
Crysis64201911102206.jpg

crysis64201911060103.jpg

"I'm pretty sure that red laser means i'm dead...?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom