• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Zocano

I remember season 8 being a decent last season, with 7 being a steaming pile of garbage. Live Another Day was received pretty well and I remember being hopeful for another season.

So I'd say soldier through 7 if you love the show, but watch seasons 8 and LAD.

Sounds about right. I remember people just hating one of those last seasons

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i think its worth going through. it definitely isnt as good, but i enjoyed it all. its interesting to see what they do to CTU.

if anything its worth being up to date with the story for when you watch Live Another Day

kirblar

I figure this is the best place to ask since I don't think it deserves a thread and I don't want to make a RTTP thread quite just yet

I fell off the 24 boat after Season 6, were the last 3 seasons good? I hear there were some incredibly stupidly awesome moments but the overall feeling was meeeehhh?

I've been rewatching with friends (who haven't watched it) and I imagine we'll get to the point where I just haven't seen it so I sorta want to know ahead of time.

edit: Oh, I thought this was in community. Ripperoni!
Live Another Day is really good. It's just fun.

Rich!

Live another Day is incredible

Every season of 24 loses steam at a certain point - live another day doesn't. It's 12 episodes of mayhem with the biggest OHHH SHIT SON twist since Logan's reveal in S5

They just went all out. It's 24 taken to the most extreme.

Live another Day is incredible

Every season of 24 loses steam at a certain point - live another day doesn't. It's 12 episodes of mayhem with the biggest OHHH SHIT SON twist since Logan's reveal in S5

They just went all out. It's 24 taken to the most extreme.

It's one of the best seasons of any TV show I've ever seen.

Thanks for the replies! Guess I'll look forward to the Jack Bauer's last few season shenanigans

The first half of Season 8 will be a struggle, but it's worth it for the back half, as that has some of the best 24 has ever had to offer. I'll also echo everyone here saying that Live Another Day is so great.

Vally

I saw this thread bumped and I thought there was news about season 10 or something :(

The first half of Season 8 will be a struggle, but it's worth it for the back half, as that has some of the best 24 has ever had to offer. I'll also echo everyone here saying that Live Another Day is so great.

Can't stress this enough. Season 8's second half is so amazing

undrtakr900

I saw this thread bumped and I thought there was news about season 10 or something :(
Yeah there is news

Kiefer Sutherland is not returning.
Did they say who will be replacing him? I heard rumors it might be Yvonne Strahovski?

Or maybe they should make it a buddy-cop show with Kim and the Cougar lol

its hard watching 24 now knowing there wont be a happy conclusion to the whole thing.
Yeah, I hated that, I just wanted for ONCE Jack would have a happy ending....

Firebrand

What do you guys think? Will the show still be good without Kiefer?

Tj9yTZ3.gif

Shut it down

Show started going downhill at season 6 already, even though there were some good moments here and there. Without Kiefer though, eh... I think I'll just rewatch season 2-5, I don't remember all that much from them.

I probably won't watch it with so much else on Netflix etc these days, but wouldn't mind a trailer or some clips.

B4D1E

No, you don't get what I'm saying.

I personally do not consider it to be worthy of the 24 name, not will I be watching it.

We watched 24 for Bauer.

I was watching the vids and it occured to me lol.

I have the same thought than you. What made 24 was Jack.

Top Bottom