• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DMark (2013) is Out

legacyzero

Banned
LMFAO

i6hUq4jOpSjro.png

she sits about about 25-30 FPS, until the fight starts... Then we're down to like 13 LOL.

well, this means I cant have my 670 forever, huh....

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
My current day to day settings. I could probably go above stock GPU speed since I was trouble shooting, but don't want to run all that crap again unless it's a real run.

435rMux.png

mkenyon

Banned
Bench run, turned out pretty well.

VpxuJ5c.jpeg

It has my memory wrong. Currently running at 2000MHz. Processor also at 4600MHz.

I love that I was thinking 'this is running like complete shit'. See the FPS counter, 30-40. How bout that pixie dust? :p

*edit* I think that the processor isn't being fully ramped up. Going to turn off Speed Step and see what's what.

*edit 2* With all of the power saving features disabled, I only got a single point higher. It's correctly polling my hardware now though.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Do I win? Unfortunately 3-way crossfire is currently borked.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/122288
d6l.jpg

No point in posting the other scores, Ice Storm averaged almost 1500fps with one card. I wonder how fast it will run on my Ipad.
Hahaha, you kill me in graphics but I kill your score in physics. Makes sense as you will seem my rig and results in the following pics.....

First and foremost, MY RESULTS HERE

specbmau3.png

icestormmtz64.png

cloudgateigxcn.png

firestrike5azbm.png

2 notes

1st - My memory is actually at 2133mhz as 3d Mark doesn't recognize I have an OC on it.

2nd - Unfortunately I can't really tap these reference design MSI 670's but I'm pretty impressed with my results despite these being really not meant for OC'ing.

And to the one who mentioned the DXGI Hardware removed error earlier in this page, I had this issue every single run but managed to finally complete it for the first time and with an OC. I tried it with and without OC and all sorts of tweaks but managed to find success at last. I did a driver sweep on the drivers in safe mode then rebooted and installed the latest beta driver. I also downloaded the stand alone 3d Mark 2013 and put it in my data drive instead of my SSD this time.

Top Bottom