• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

420 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok stupid question but how do I pot?

It's still illegal where I live, I've never dealt with a dealer and none of my friends do it. I guess my dad smokes and has dealt before but that would be pretty awkward for me (plus I probably don't want whatever he's getting anyways)

I actually kinda don't want to because I'm pretty stupid and will likely get caught for a very dumb reason (or I will think I'm gonna get caught and have a panic attack over it or something) and I don't wanna fuck up my job prospects by having a possession record. But it's not something I've ever experienced, so might be cool to do at least once maybe?

I dunno...ya know, forget it, I'll stick to beer on the weekends, maybe I don't need more shit to waste time with than I already do

NoRéN

Dispensary I went to had free cake. Spouse and I took a piece home and enjoyed.

That was 6 hours ago and it's still good.

Ah what a great day. I had 7.5mg of THC/CBD indica gummy and went to see Boss Baby a second time with my girlfriend and a group of other friends from work and the industry. We walked, took about 45 minutes, was really nice out. I fucking LOVE Boss Baby and it's so fun to see high, the colors, animation, and beautiful style changes are amazing looking. Plus it's funny as fuck.

Walked home, started a load of laundry and took some drags off my PAX 2, some Valley Kush indica, and now my girlfriend and I are watching Friends and eating Tillamook ice cream.

Happy 420 everyone!

giphy.gif

McLovin

Ok stupid question but how do I pot?

It's still illegal where I live, I've never dealt with a dealer and none of my friends do it. I guess my dad smokes and has dealt before but that would be pretty awkward for me (plus I probably don't want whatever he's getting anyways)

I actually kinda don't want to because I'm pretty stupid and will likely get caught for a very dumb reason (or I will think I'm gonna get caught and have a panic attack over it or something) and I don't wanna fuck up my job prospects by having a possession record. But it's not something I've ever experienced, so might be cool to do at least once maybe?

I dunno...ya know, forget it, I'll stick to beer on the weekends, maybe I don't need more shit to waste time with than I already do
I feel your pain man, the first time(s) I tried to get some tree it was a horrible experience. I'm an introvert so I figured I would drive around bad neighborhoods and see if I spotted a drug dealer. Found a guy who looked like he was strapped and there was a hooker across the street from him. I was like 😱 Fuck this shit! Best bet is to find a friend that smokes either share with them or ask they can hook you up with their dealer.

I feel your pain man, the first time(s) I tried to get some tree it was a horrible experience. I'm an introvert so I figured I would drive around bad neighborhoods and see if I spotted a drug dealer. Found a guy who looked like he was strapped and there was a hooker across the street from him. I was like 😱 Fuck this shit! Best bet is to find a friend that smokes either share with them or ask they can hook you up with their dealer.

Jesus...I couldn't imagine doing this.

EdmondD

Come on, help a guy out. I take a hit a few times a year. I don't know much about this stuff. Has it lost its potency?

You are good. Especially since you have been keeping it in a jar. This stuff lasts a long time unless you are dumb and just leaving it lying around and then it gets dried out. Smoke it and be happy.

You are good. Especially since you have been keeping it in a jar. This stuff lasts a long time unless you are dumb and just leaving it lying around and then it gets dried out. Smoke it and be happy.

so...as long as you keep it sealed it won't lose potency

I'm not an expert so I can't say for sure but I always keep my bud in a jar and I have never had issues. I don't really keep my stuff for long though.
gotcha. makes sense, and it's meant to not be sitting for more than like a month anyway, i don't think.

i've been hitting the oil this weekend, i dunno if it's my tolerance or the fact that it's running low but it's not hitting me as hard as it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom