• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

420 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is going in hard on 4/20 with generally positive coverage I've noticed this year.

You guys just wait, within a decade it'll be a real holiday.

Zeusy

YIbaE06.jpg

This is s great
OH SHIT I JUST GOT MEMBER STATUS!! Happy 4/20 FAM!

hash and hash oil are two different things so that might be why, you can smoke hash in a bowl just fine. hash oil is viscous, you've gotta smoke it differently.

Eh, I've had hash oil so thick you couldn't dab it.

I mean technically yeah if it isn't viscous enough as a bowl topper, I would probably break out my vape pen with its refillable container.

Tbh, I hate hash that isn't hash.

The best hash will always be some Dry Ice extracted bubblehashish IMO, or some temple ball.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
just woke up from an indica induced nap like

wut happened
wut was I doing
where did I leave off in Persona 5?

Lol thats why I prefer sativas and hybrids. Dont like how most indicas make you sleepy (although I love me some Bubba Kush every now and then)

phanphare

Banned
Eh, I've had hash oil so thick you couldn't dab it.

I mean technically yeah if it isn't viscous enough as a bowl topper, I would probably break out my vape pen with its refillable container.

Tbh, I hate hash that isn't hash.

The best hash will always be some Dry Ice extracted bubblehashish IMO, or some temple ball.

well even thick oil melts, it doesn't ash

I do agree about bubble hash though but the stipulation is that the hash has to use really fine bags. in that instance no wax can beat bubble hash for my tastes. dry herb > though

Has it not been legalized medically yet I thought it did :O cause seeing everyone post about what kind of stuff they have and how they know the potency makes me jeolus. I'm stuck just asking for a 40 sack and praying it ain't some stemy shit :(
My sister lives in Colorado and my dad lives in Oregon. That's how I get by in Utah.

Thewonandonly

This seems like a good thread to ask this question but should I invest in a dab rig? What's the cheapest one I can get? I've only done dabs through a pen but that's so damn annoying. I would much rather have a nail rig and my main dude has been getting them all the time now so I would have them consistently.

Whatch yall think?

the1npc

This seems like a good thread to ask this question but should I invest in a dab rig? What's the cheapest one I can get? I've only done dabs through a pen but that's so damn annoying. I would much rather have a nail rig and my main dude has been getting them all the time now so I would have them consistently.

Whatch yall think?

Dabs will wreck your tolerance

Clefargle

Love and peace to all yall.

I had an interesting 420

Woke up and went to job 1

Came back at lunch and smoked some dutch weed and Moroccan hasj.

Took the train to Amsterdam and had my first day at job 2

Came home and smoked a bunch of hasj with my SO.

Played animal crossing

Hope all of you and your loved ones are extra toasty. Please remember to stay hydrated!

LOLCats

Banned

Whatch yall think?

its a lot of work to just get stoned. Tastes delicious, but personally i didnt get a dab rig just because its a big ass thing that i dont want to mess with to smoke some cannabis.

I think if i were to invest in one i'd get a battery operated version. because blow torches, well are dangerous.

Clefargle

Punch cards are pretty damn common where I'm at, nothing like getting free herb and edibles when you were gonna buy it anyways.

Yessss

My local coffeeshop has a "soft card" for points that can be cashed in for weed or hasj. It's just a Barcode buy you can scan it at the door to see how many points you have

Also I listened to Humanz today and enjoyed it immensely stoned

I guess no better time to ask than now. How long does this stuff last? Wife got me some for Xmas as it became legal in Massachusetts recently. It's been in a sealed jar untouched sine then. Does it age well like a fine boxed wine?
Come on, help a guy out. I take a hit a few times a year. I don't know much about this stuff. Has it lost its potency?

Game-Biz

I have unusual lung sensitivity caused by Bleomycin, so unfortunately no smoking or even vaping according to my doc ....so instead I just get rekted on these:

2666_3v0y_large_720_Peppermint_Sativa.jpg

partay time

TheContact

It's also national Lima bean appreciation day. Eat those Lima beans!!

Damn my thread got locked about what's better being high or drunk :(

I'm no expect but if I had to guess I would say high (off weed) is better because with alcohol you can get sick and get alcohol poisoning whereas with weed the worst thing that can happen is an anxiety attack or pass out. Plus no one has died from weed whereas people have died from alcohol.

Then again, society accepts alcohol over weed so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom