• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

420 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chozoman

Banned
Driving down the highway and catching a whiff like

That-Smelly-Smell-That-Smells-So-Good-.gif

Hah!
4f82556195299913c504f8c14f013133eab23cece4c485b0f4b6a2c80c4b4614.jpg

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Who else likes the smell of skunks cause it smells like dank ass bud??

My current strain literally is called Island Sweet Skunk.

It smells great and actually tastes sweet too when smoking it.

I've gotten multiple emails from all the takeout places (ie grubhub) and pizza chains in the last 2 hours. Even OKCupid sent a message about weed and relationship stats.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never understand 420 and I smoked weed for about.... 13-14 years A LOT.

Ah, 420 where it's legal. They made a special name for this year in Denver - Thursday!

I have to work all day and them I'm going up the mountain for a pinball tournament.
I'll stop along the way and get something for the safety meeting.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Man I don't understand marijuana culture. Oh well.

Honestly, from my perspective most marijuana "culture" is kind of passé and comes from people who are all excited and just getting into it. It gets a little embarrassing.

I'm totally on board with the positivity and being excellent to each other, but beyond that, it's not a big deal.

I think my favorite 420 memory was when I first started smoking and I had class til 8:30 that night. I left class, picked up some hibachi I ordered during lecture, and watched the blu of Minority Report, which coincidentally happened to release that day.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Man I don't understand marijuana culture. Oh well.

What's there to not understand? An herb that has been misunderstood and looked down upon by society for decades.

Fellow smokers are very likely to connect with each other socially. It feels like a special connection, maybe a nonsmoker wouldn't understand.

It's like you finding out someone plays the same video games you do I guess.

Honestly, from my perspective most marijuana "culture" is kind of passé and comes from people who are all excited and just getting into it. It gets a little embarrassing.

I'm totally on board with the positivity and being excellent to each other, but beyond that, it's not a big deal.

Yeah I think there's actually two layers of Weed Culture - the ridiculous, overzealous layer, and then the more experienced, laid back, peace & love layer. As you said it feels like the former is the gateway to the latter - you get all excited getting into it and then once you're in there and settled it's just like, hanging out relaxing and having a nice time.

bunbun777

The local shop I frequent has growers showing up to rep their products and special sales. Other than that just another good day.

Happy birthday Sulu~

Yeah I think there's actually two layers of Weed Culture - the ridiculous, overzealous layer, and then the more experienced, laid back, peace & love layer. As you said it feels like the former is the gateway to the latter - you get all excited getting into it and then once you're in there and settled it's just like, hanging out relaxing and having a nice time.

Can you explain how the former acts? Just curious

Zoon

Ah, another of those dates that remind the rest of the world that there are countries which use an inferior date format.

inner-G

Banned
I'm lucky to be celebrating in a legal state again this year - never thought I'd see it in my life, so gotta soak it up you know?

Instead of buying the usual discount flowers from the shop this year, I splurged and got myself a new high end LED light - Spectrum King SK400. I never thought I'd buy one of theirs, but 4/20 sale pushed me over the edge. These things were like a grand a few months back.

Gonna smoke out today and look through my beans to see what I want to pop next - may try some autoflowers

KrellRell

I'm lucky to be celebrating in a legal state again this year - never thought I'd see it in my life, so gotta soak it up you know?

Instead of buying the usual discount flowers this year, I splurged and got a new high end LED light - Spectrum King SK400. I never thought I'd buy one, but their 4/20 sale pushed me over the edge.

Gonna smoke out today and look through my beans to see what I want to pop next - may try some autoflowers

Have you done autos before? I've never tried, wondering if it's worth it.

inner-G

Banned
Have you done autos before? I've never tried, wondering if it's worth it.
Nope! I'm old-school but I just got a bunch from I need to try. (Dinafem White Widow and Amnesia, headlights kush, northern blue, Pineapple Express)

I've made my own seeds before too, just not with autos. Thinking of making a bunch of feminized crosses though, since not many US breeders are making them

I know personally people who have had good results with them, and I think that particularly they could be good for outdoor applications where you could get your crop before the fall weather even starts to set in.

So, I work in a warehouse, and today when I came back from lunch I walked through a wall of the dankiest dank I've ever smelled. I look at the new guy and ask him if he just burned one in his car or something, he said no.

So I go ask my supervisor if he's noticed a smell in the warehouse. He said it was the Fedex Freight truck parked in the dock, that the driver must have hit a skunk. I chuckled and told him that's no skunk. Turns out the truck just came from Tweed Farms, which is 350,000 square feet of medicinal marijuana. The building stank of that wonderful stank all day.

KrellRell

Nope! I'm old-school but I just got a bunch from I need to try. (Dinafem White Widow and Amnesia, headlights kush, northern blue, Pineapple Express)

I've made my own seeds before too, just not with autos. Thinking of making a bunch of feminized crosses though, since not many US breeders are making them

I know personally people who have had good results with them, and I think that particularly they could be good for outdoor applications where you could get your crop before the fall weather even starts to set in.

Very interesting. Have you made feminized seeds before? It's something I'm just now starting to learn. I'm always on the hunt for some nice seeds, keep me updated!

inner-G

Banned
Very interesting. Have you made feminized seeds before? It's something I'm just now starting to learn. I'm always on the hunt for some nice seeds, keep me updated!
I have! I used colloidal silver. You basically force a female to produce male flowers, which don't have the genetic information to make males. They're more like 'copies' than true genetic/generational offspring.

I will - I'm thinking of various ways I can get into cannabusiness without actually selling herb or concentrates because that's what the law seems to hate.

Previous

check out my new Swatch

This is how I feel whenever walk by my local dispensary, no one even has to be smoking, the sheer amount of stock they must keep in the back room can be smelled a block away.

I'm currently have about a quarter of Grandpa Abe and a quarter or Pineapple Express, man its great to live in a city with a medical program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom