• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

PillarEN

A fairly new GAF member too... hmm...

Welcome to K-On! GAF!!!

K_ON-clip-v4.gif

Who is your favorite character? It's Yui right?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
OMG new member! May be we can finally talk about K-On!

Tell us your favorite K-On so we know whether we should love you or put you on ignore.

PillarEN

I wonder if there is someone in the Halo OT that's like "never played the games but I really like the books and anime."

Probably not. Viola is unique that way.

PillarEN

Zelda day!

Edit: I'm likely the very first person in the country who held their copy. Went straight to the GameStop equivalent distribution center just as they opened up. Nobody else there. First!

K-ON S3 but every time Mio appears, it's replaced by the entirety of The Rose of Versailles but every time Marie Antoinette appears, it's replaced with every episode of Sailor Moon but every time Usagi appears, it's the entire Bee Movie but every time they say 'bee', the entire Star Wars trilogy plays but every time they say 'Force', the entire Toy Story trilogy plays but every frame with the color brown is replaced by We Are Number One but every time they say 'Number One', every episode of Oniisama e plays.

Top Bottom