• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

kkJYwR7.gif

PillarEN

Ha I wish. I wish I was in Japan right now. I've kinda given up on that though. I didn't get accepted by any of the English teaching companies and I've stopped taking Japanese lessons. Plus I can't seem to find work right now so by the time October comes by I'm likely going to be at a point where I won't be able to go anywhere for fun. Rather I'm not going to have that much spending money.

inafking

Hey Inaf, I get why you have a flag on your avatar, but what is the coffee mug supposed to represent?

It's the official Houkago Tea Time Logo! (There's an special episode about this)

TT5AUq6.png

Hey guys, I'm a new Friend!

Hi buddy! I'm a big supporter of Yoshiko! Best girl of the Aquors! her Chuuni is so cute! You chose well ;)

Just posted to let you know I'm not dead. Mostly post K-ON, Oreimo (Kuroneko only) and Love Live stuff (Umi, Yoshiko) on twitter. tagname is @robothell

I've had too much work and with japanese lessons on Saturdays I have very little time. Pls send a Mio-hug!

anime is illegal in the USA

also not relevant to k-on (but what is in this thread) but a couple of days ago i got an action figure i'd been looking forward to for a long time and i'm so happy to have her :D

Top Bottom